Trade 3:

To Vancouver: Erik Gudbranson, Tomas Fleischmann

To Florida: Roberto Luongo, Mason Raymond

-----

Trade 4:

To Detroit: Keith Ballard

To Vancouver: 5th round pick

------

Buy outs: David Booth (4.250m) Fleischmann (4.500m)

2013/2014 Lineup:

D.Sedin - H.Sedin - A.Burrows

N.Jensen - S.Couturier - Z.Kassian

C.Hagelin - D.Stepan - J.Hansen

T.Sestito - M.Lappiere - M.Read

D.Hamhuis - K.Bieksa

J.Garrison - C.Tanev

E.Gudbranson - F.Corrado

C.Schnieder

E.Lack

-------

We get bigger, younger, tougher and faster. The top line is intact, we transform the bottom 9 forwards for the better and new defensive pairings compliment each other.

That lineup also still has room for improvement, we clear a bunch of cap space to acquire a game breaker on the 2nd line if Jensen isnt ready yet.

Kinda fun actually. Trade one would happen. I don't know much about Noebels but I can tell your Philadelphia loves Couturier. Value wise its not horrible. Trade 3 I think we need to sweeten the deal and not take on Fleischmann. Trade 4 is fine. Overall the team gets younger, faster, but not as skilled but it would definitely allow us to compete longer term than our current team that is suddenly looking very old.

Kinda fun actually. Trade one would happen. I don't know much about Noebels but I can tell your Philadelphia loves Couturier. Value wise its not horrible. Trade 3 I think we need to sweeten the deal and not take on Fleischmann. Trade 4 is fine. Overall the team gets younger, faster, but not as skilled but it would definitely allow us to compete longer term than our current team that is suddenly looking very old.

Second line is a complete wild card full of 3 unproven kids.

Kesler > Couturier

Kassian currently isnt good enough to put up numbers on the 2nd just yet.

Jensen is another who knows since he's never played.

Corrado, I dont think he's ready yet, but I havent seen much of him, so just going on what I know.

Lack may or may not be suitable for the backup position, coming off hip surgery, we dont know how he'll do when hes back.

Too many unknown/variables with guys who are not proven.

Funny thats exactly how Flyers fans felt when they traded Carter and Richards.

Is Giroux ready for top line minutes, will Voracek, Simmons provide offence. Alot of questions and unproven young players and they suprised everyone last year.

the vets are still there, Sedins/Burr/Hamhuis/Bieksa so its not like were relying on all our offence on the young players. Everyone wants secondary scoring, well that lineup gives us that and more.

I also mentioned that in Jensen isnt ready, we cleared alot of cap space to get a vet game breaker on the 2nd line.

Archived