The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official NHL 14 Thread

Please Call 911

Any reason why?

Also how much do Bergerons go for?

They're pretty much the same [Pavelski/Kesler] but you can get Pavelski for half the price.

Backstrom isn't bad either. I haven't used Backes though.

Last time I checked, Bergeron went for upwards of 50,000.

Kesler, one of the best face off men in HUT

I would say the same about Derek Roy. I have him as captain also so he's 87 instead of 85.

I'd say Roy wins around 90% of faceoffs for me, and the past couple games I've been winning a ton against Kesler's.

Who should I get for the first line center spot? Kesler, Backes, Pavelski or Backstrom?

Kesler and Pavelski are so common on HUT's. I see them on probably 75% of teams in the top divisions.

I don't see Backstrom as often, or Backes for that matter. I've seen Backes and Backstrom on more than a few occasions but Kesler and Pavelski I just get sick of them. Kesler especially. Everyone seems to have him.

I like how out of all the things they can update regularly, they choose advertisements

They should use some of that ad revenue to patch the game...

They should use some of that ad revenue to patch the game...

Amen. They earn millions of dollars by giving out the same game year after year. Add that to the money they earn from people buying HUT packs (which, in my opinion, is ridiculous). Now ads on the arena boards...

Amen. They earn millions of dollars by giving out the same game year after year. Add that to the money they earn from people buying HUT packs (which, in my opinion, is ridiculous). Now ads on the arena boards...

What they should do next year to make HUT more realistic (and more even/fair/enjoyable) is to take out the option to buy packs with real money, but lower the amount of pucks it costs to buy packs.

Just bought a Kronwall, played 3 games, and he seems a bit slow. Is it because he's surrounded by speedy players on my team, or is he just slow for everyone else?

Kronwall's fairly fast for me. But I mostly just use him for defence since his poke check is amazing.

Archived