Heatley-Stastny-Horton

Cole-Dubinsky-Simmonds

Perron-Filppula-Parenteau

Seidenberg-Boychuk

Hjalmarsson-Niskanen

Del Zotto-Michalek

Dubnyk

Greiss

Forward lines two and three are all on the same team and all the defense pairings are the same team.

I have 16,000 pucks to spend. What should I go for (offense, defense, packs). I like my goaltending, Dubnyk's good in this game since he's tall LOL.

Just had HUGE STEAL Eric Staal for 200 pucks!!! And sold him for 17k.

Also

Why is there 12 Crosby's on the market from the same guy named Super_Bad666?

Damn. I got him for 1200 in NHL 13. I actually had to back out of the app and search for him again just to make sure it wasn't some sort of glitch.

This is my HUT team:

Moulson-Plekanec-Franzen

Heatley-Stastny-Horton

Cole-Dubinsky-Simmonds

Perron-Filppula-Parenteau

Seidenberg-Boychuk

Hjalmarsson-Niskanen

Del Zotto-Michalek

Dubnyk

Greiss

Forward lines two and three are all on the same team and all the defense pairings are the same team.

I have 16,000 pucks to spend. What should I go for (offense, defense, packs). I like my goaltending, Dubnyk's good in this game since he's tall LOL.

I'd get a good 10-15K defenceman and an upgrade on Greiss IMO. I'm trying to retool my team a little since division 1 hasn't been very kind to me so far.

Neal - _____ - _____

_____ - Backstrom - Voracek

HL Okposo - Seguin - Semin

Drouin - McDavid - Domi (my fourth line for now but it's actually amazing)

Kronwall - Subban ©

J. Johnson - Myers

Hedman - Bogosian

Fleury

Varlamov

I'm trying to sell Sharp for 40K, HL Eller for 27K and my Sochi Tarasenko for 30K.

I switched my team up a little bit the past week. Made another STL line.

Steen - Roy - Stewart

Michalek - Duchene - Stastny

Paajarvi - Berglund - Tarasenko

Bouchard - Nielsen - Okposo

Seidenberg - Streit

Edler(TBL) - Carle

Gorges - Meszaros(MTL)

Pavelec

Lindback

I don't play as much as others, currently in Division 2. I've had a promotion every season. Currently 7-0-0 in Div 2.

I find Pavelec is good enough in net and Lindback shuts the door also. I don't need any better goalie.

Basically my whole current team was bought in auction except for Duchene, Seidenberg, Carle, Streit and Mesazaros.

Since I got those guys in the free packs for pre-order and early release I can't sell them. Not that I want to sell Duchene, as he's great.

Paajarvi as an 80 is seriously underrated. He's a huge body and rarely gets knocked down for me. Even Okposo despite his small frame stays on his skates quite well.

Basically my whole current team was bought in auction except for Duchene, Seidenberg, Carle, Streit and Mesazaros.

Since I got those guys in the free packs for pre-order and early release I can't sell them. Not that I want to sell Duchene, as he's great.

The free packs have been rigged for me. I've opened every single one (about 20?) and the best player I've got is Vermette.

The free packs have been rigged for me. I've opened every single one (about 20?) and the best player I've got is Vermette.

It's basically all crap for me. I got Duchene and Michalek. Besides that it's pretty average or horrid. Seidenberg I started with originally surprisingly. The start-up pack had Higgins, Richardson, Weise, and Seidenberg as the only NHLers. Which is pretty decent.

my Hut team

E.Kane-Lecavlier-Franzen

Moulson-Stastny-Brown

Michalek-Dubinsky-Horton

Heatley-Roy-Eberle

J.Johnson-Girardi

Hamuis-Carlson

Hjalmarsson-Garrison

Hut Live Elliot

Bobrovsky

What do you think I should upgrade? I got 12 k that I can use for getting players

my Hut team

E.Kane-Lecavlier-Franzen

Moulson-Stastny-Brown

Michalek-Dubinsky-Horton

Heatley-Roy-Eberle

J.Johnson-Girardi

Hamuis-Carlson

Hjalmarsson-Garrison

Hut Live Elliot

Bobrovsky

What do you think I should upgrade? I got 12 k that I can use for getting players

I would pick up Voracek, very good scorer in this game. Skinner is real good as well.

my Hut team

E.Kane-Lecavlier-Franzen

Moulson-Stastny-Brown

Michalek-Dubinsky-Horton

Heatley-Roy-Eberle

J.Johnson-Girardi

Hamuis-Carlson

Hjalmarsson-Garrison

Hut Live Elliot

Bobrovsky

I agree with getting Voracek. He usually goes for no more than 12K and is an absolute animal offensively and physically.

My hut team:

Skinner-Kopitar©-Voracek

Callahan-Kesler-Krejci

Vermette-Pavelski-Vrabta

Higgins-Kelly-Booth(decent player)

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-HL Salo

Vlasic-Cowan

Bishop

I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a SNP to get Skinner, i got him for 3.2k and give him some training( made him 90 overall, with 98 SKT), and he's just a beast. Barely anyone can catch him.

My hut team:

Skinner-Kopitar©-Voracek

Callahan-Kesler-Krejci

Vermette-Pavelski-Vrabta

Higgins-Kelly-Booth(decent player)

Edler-Garrison

Hamhuis-HL Salo

Vlasic-Cowan

Bishop

I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a SNP to get Skinner, i got him for 3.2k and give him some training( made him 90 overall, with 98 SKT), and he's just a beast. Barely anyone can catch him.

How's Kopitar at faceoffs for you? When I used him at center he was nothing short of awful. I sold him then yesterday bought him again and put him on LW.

Archived