The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Won't be voting in Provincial Election and done supporting NDP

J529

The reality is, we are bent over a barrel and you just have to decide who you want to f*ck you for the next 4 to 8 years. The only losers are the public here. The party that loses will gain power in 4 to 8 and can apply their terrible agenda then. I dislike both parties, a LOT. I will be burying my head in the sand this election. First time in my life that I will not be voting...

A lot more in personal, sales, carbon, and taxes to banking.

In the way by blocking pipelines, reviewing fracking, and putting in an added layer of bureaucracy via the new forestry rep they want in.

There is more to the world than just cash but as soon as you don't have any you will note many people will literally kill to get it back.

A lot more in personal, sales, carbon, and taxes to banking.

In the way by blocking pipelines, reviewing fracking, and putting in an added layer of bureaucracy via the new forestry rep they want in.

There is more to the world than just cash but as soon as you don't have any you will note many people will literally kill to get it back.

There has been next to no tax increases in the states (thanks to the Americans for Tax Reform for better or worse, mostly worse IMO) and the economy isn't exactly stellar down there.

Oh, and the federal government budget deficit is still spiraling out of control.

And of course the NDP is far, FAAAR to the left of the American democrat party.

Unlike the states, the province of BC (heck, Canada is locked into it's decision making by what the states does) doesn't have the ability to play shenanigans with the currency like the US does.

Apples and orangatangs

There has been next to no tax increases in the states (thanks to the Americans for Tax Reform for better or worse, mostly worse IMO) and the economy isn't exactly stellar down there.

Oh, and the federal government budget deficit is still spiraling out of control.

And of course the NDP is far, FAAAR to the left of the American democrat party.

Unlike the states, the province of BC (heck, Canada is locked into it's decision making by what the states does) doesn't have the ability to play shenanigans with the currency like the US does.

Apples and orangatangs

BC will be just fine under whoever gets into power. That's the magic of having so many resources at your beck and call. If things get too tight then you adjust. If the engine begins to run too fast you put on the brakes. The province isn't going to go into turmoil whoever is running it. No need to fear monger for the sake of fear mongering on this one.

Archived