The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Signings

The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Rasmus Rissanen to a 1 year, $700,000 contract

The Buffalo Sabres have signed Gilbert Brule to a 1 year, $1,000,000 contract

The Los Angeles Kings have signed Eric Hartzell to a 3 year, $750,000 per year contract

The Chicago Blackhawks have signed Chris Butler to a 2 year, $750,000 per year contract

The Buffalo Sabres have signed Daniel Winnik to a 1 year, $1,100,000 contract

The Vancouver Canucks have signed Matt Climie to a 2 year, $600,000 per year contract

The Minnesota Wild have signed Mike Kostka to a 1 year, $850,000 contract

The Minnesota Wild have signed Nikolai Zherdev to a 1 year, $1,000,000 contract

The Vancouver Canucks have signed Stephen Gionta to a 2 year, $700,000 per year contract

League file and website updated

I am planning on starting the season Monday night so you guys need to start getting your NHL rosters down to 23 players and you need to upload your rosters and lines so I can download them into the simulator

There are only a few more prospects to do and I am pretty sure we will get them done by then

League file and website updated

I am planning on starting the season Monday night so you guys need to start getting your NHL rosters down to 23 players and you need to upload your rosters and lines so I can download them into the simulator

There are only a few more prospects to do and I am pretty sure we will get them done by then

People need to stop signing uncreated players or prospects that are only going to be healthy scratches. It's frustrating to actually make progress and get 4-5 guys done on the spreadsheet and then the same number pop up the next day <_<.

People need to stop signing uncreated players or prospects that are only going to be healthy scratches. It's frustrating to actually make progress and get 4-5 guys done on the spreadsheet and then the same number pop up the next day <_<.

Now I feel bad that I signed Yasin Cisse.

:(

Archived