The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I think its more a product of the market than a bad move on lahey's part. At any time in the season, no more than a handful of teams are selling top 6/top 4 assets, I mean how many times do we see gm's post that they are looking for that with nothing coming of it due to no supply. So when one becomes available, the price to acquire it is going to be much more than "normal" especially for a guy at the prime age of his career.

Exactly. More often then not I'm feeling the offers I've gotten for any of my players have been "attempted rape jobs" because the market sucks right now. Everyone wants to get the best for their team, which is understandable, and no one is really at the point where they want to truly blow up their team (with the exception of CM Punk).

Exactly. More often then not I'm feeling the offers I've gotten for any of my players have been "attempted rape jobs" because the market sucks right now. Everyone wants to get the best for their team, which is understandable, and no one is really at the point where they want to truly blow up their team (with the exception of CM Punk).

what are you talking about, Im on a winning streak

lulz

Honestly, I was on the short end of a few trades early on in my STHS career back in MTL and there were no Vetoes/Safety-net for me, I had to fight to rebuild that team into something half respectable and I believe it made me a better GM over the long term as well as giving me a new found respect for the teams that choose to take weaker teams from day 1.

This, it took a few Disarrono trades that put me in the bottom of the league to wake me up in NHL 12 SL. Next year I went to the finals in STHS.

Archived