The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Thats the part you don't seem to get, lol.

It's not like I took Cam Janssen and gave him 89 SC

I took a former 50 goal scorer and basically revitalized his stats for a season, thats pretty much the definition of fantasizing... Fantasy Hockey is GENERALLY about drafting your own team and going from there - STHS is a completely different game.

Also; I agree with the time travelling, although to be honest it's not like its a big deal anyways, I'm just trying to justify my fantasizing, whats done is done anyways, hahah.

Yeah it's certainly a bit more justifiable, but you've moved from fantasy hockey level fantasy, to Cheechoo Train Guy's wet dream level fantasy, if you know what I mean.

Really surprised and happy with my newest duo tearing it up this year. Evgeni Malkin and Brad Richards.

In the last 9 games Malkin has 7G + 7A, Richards has 7G + 8A.

Zetterberg being on the 2nd line has inspired Kris Versteeg to get going as well.

5 game win streak put up tonight against the Minnesota Wild.

Yeah it's certainly a bit more justifiable, but you've moved from fantasy hockey level fantasy, to Cheechoo Train Guy's wet dream level fantasy, if you know what I mean.

Hahah, I'll give you that one Mashie! Like I said, I learned my lesson and won't do anything silly like that in the future. :P

Archived