The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

STHS 3 STARS OF THE WEEK(days 149-155)

3rd star- Paul Stastny(Panthers)- Paul impressed in his first week with the Panthers as he scored once and added 5 assists and was a +4

2nd Star- Kris Letang(Penguins)- Kris didn't score this week, but he did get 8 assists which still was good enough for 2nd in league scoring.

1st star- Henrik Sedin(Canucks)- Henrik lead the way this week with 3 goals and 6 assists and was 61% on faceoffs

Just want to say sorry if I have unknowns in my farm team. After I called up my prospects and sent down the veteran players, I made my NHL lineups but couldn't so the farm ones since I had to wait and see if players would clear waivers or not. I do have enough players to have a full farm roster without any unknowns and at the time, I auto made my lines and never knew that unknowns would play, and honestly didn't even know about unknowns since yesterday when people were talking about it.

I'll fix it as soon as possible and doesn't really matter considering I'm in last but that's no excuse...I'll get it done when I go on the computer next time.

Collberg gets his first NHL goal.. Collberg from Zetterberg, hopefully that becomes a normal saying.

sweden_russia640_640.jpg

Sorry Gmen, a part of me wanted you to win and help your playoff chances..

It's ok I beat your team last time. Hopefully I can beat the Caps twice in our back to backs coming up.

All you guys aiming for the post-season, how's the playoff battle turning out to be? I just quickly checked the standings, seems like it's pretty tight and competitive considering you have high profile teams like Florida, LA, Winnipeg, Nashville, NYR fighting for playoff spots this late in the season with all the talent they have, including the other multiple teams in the mix.

Also just wanted to note that the surprise team thus far has got to be Calgary for me. They are 2nd in the west and with a quiet team, they've been climbing up the standings despite making some major trades which some people questioned at the time...guess the critics have turned into crickets : p

Also just wanted to note that the surprise team thus far has got to be Calgary for me. They are 2nd in the west and with a quiet team, they've been climbing up the standings despite making some major trades which some people questioned at the time...guess the critics have turned into crickets : p

Neuvirth has been lights out

All you guys aiming for the post-season, how's the playoff battle turning out to be? I just quickly checked the standings, seems like it's pretty tight and competitive considering you have high profile teams like Florida, LA, Winnipeg, Nashville, NYR fighting for playoff spots this late in the season with all the talent they have, including the other multiple teams in the mix.

No that's just STHS nothing to do with Calgarys moves tbh, no offense to Lahey.

The Panthers don't play tonight in any of the 3 sims, but you can bet they will be watching the OOT tonight. Key matchups that could make or break the Panthers season(Bolded teams hopefully win)

Buffalo vs Montreal

Tampa Bay vs Winnipeg

Chicago vs Carolina

Washington vs Dallas

Los Angeles vs Boston

New York Vs New Jersey

Boston vs Buffalo

Winnipeg vs Toronto

So basically Buffalo, dont let me down

Archived