The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Just the STHS simulator being weird.

That's why when I trade for players I never check how many points they got/have because honestly, it means nothing when going to a new team. An 80 point player could easily become a 20 point player, which is a major downside with the simulator.

Edit: Matthew Lombardi is a perfect example of this

What makes Lombardi's case even funnier is he was barely a legitimate top-6 forward (in terms of ratings) when he won the Art Ross, but as soon as he got a bump he started sucking. LOLSTHS

What makes Lombardi's case even funnier is he was barely a legitimate top-6 forward (in terms of ratings) when he won the Art Ross, but as soon as he got a bump he started sucking. LOLSTHS

He's pretty much this leagues Cheechoo, since Cheechoo in this league is Jesus apparently.

Top scorer one year, now in the AHL.

Crappp.. I play the Penguins tonight and Crawford is exhausted.. Vokoun getting the start, oh well.. Dan Ellis has only started 3 games thus far so maybe Pitt will play him in order to get his 10 games in.

Is there a 10 game minimum for backups? Must of missed that posting in the thread. If so I'll get Fluery to get the one more win against the Beavers, then get Ellis his minimum ;)

Laptop broke down so I've had VC edit my lines all season. Should be getting one soon for the school year and can start getting back to the routine of doing my lines before each set of sims.

Sooo.. Ummm.. About that Pittsburgh vs Brooklyn game lol...

I last second switched my lines to 5-0-0 to try and injure as many Penguins as I could when Sidney said he was playing Fleury over Ellis.. Then I end up winning 7-1 and injuring Zadarov.. Nice game haha..

On a side note my off season signing of Stalberg has been absolutly unreal for the Beavers...

He has 32 points in 72 games with 0 PIMS and a +5 this season when in his past 164 games with the Caps he had 26 combined points.

Also Collberg with his 2nd goal !! boom..

Archived