The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

^ some guys like getting their panties wet for no particular reason and really, are bias when it comes to online arguments like this and try acting tough on the web. Ooo, so scary and offensive...at least I can admit to mistakes I make unlike some who ignorantly keep defending themselves and others when they do and simply can't man up...

^ some guys like getting their panties wet for no particular reason and really, are bias when it comes to online arguments like this and try acting tough on the web. Ooo, so scary and offensive...at least I can admit to mistakes I make unlike some who ignorantly keep defending themselves and others...

Let's arm wrestle.

^ some guys like getting their panties wet for no particular reason and really, are bias when it comes to online arguments like this and try acting tough on the web. Ooo, so scary and offensive...at least I can admit to mistakes I make unlike some who ignorantly keep defending themselves and others...

My god...

You & The others remind me of Myself and Kovalchuk/UMB/...

Now I understand why everybody was enjoying it so much. LOL

MichaelJacksonEatingPopcorn.gif

You know what, I kind of agree with what Crom! said earlier. TRR isn't as bad as everyone is making him out to be, and that's fair. He's active, and that's a value in itself, but I think I know why people are so angry.

He just took over a team, it kind of came out of nowhere, but whatever it seemed okay to start. Then he started actually GMing the team, and it became annoying as hell. Has anyone here actually had an offer from TRR? Either he has absolutely no idea what player values are, or his negotiation tactic is "open with the low-ball".

Then there's the stuff with the draft thread. Sure, everyone would like to make a pick, but we've said several times that there's no rush. He still managed to find a way to nag, and nag, and nag.

And really, all of this stuff isn't too bad, but when you factor it in with the fact that he shouldn't even have been a GM in the league, it becomes annoying as all hell.

I was one of the people who supported him taking over the sharks, apparently I was mistaken.

Never "took over a team" like how you make it sound...you sound like eklund giving random insight on things that are way off than the truth...either that or you have a crystal ball. When I became AGM, Nail later on said he wouldn't have time for the league as much as he used to and recommended I become GM for that reason. I insisted no and we keep it the how it was (him staying GM and keeping that status) but he replied back and said no, it'd be best if that happen. I agreed if he wanted and he was certain of it.

Plus I told him after we keep it how it was in the beginning that all decisions go through both of us and only made if both of us agree...never knew you got temper for a misleading insider story, wherever you may have heard whatever you did from.

Nail isn't in charge of making decisions on who is in control, that is VC and SOB, hence why applications go to them. This is probably the source of your self-entitlement in this league

Ari made his AGM GM after he left...there's a reason you know why one has an AGM - it's a mix of security so someone else knows the teams plans and to get a second opinion.

Archived