The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 3)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Yes, it is annoying. It bugs me too that my picks over the last two years don't have ratings...

Well its hard to get the ratings for the players from the last 2 years.. We use hockey's future for it and they only do ratings for players that have been already drafted.

I personally think there should be a standard system for picks now. It doesn't have to be this but it's a good refence for the picks that dont have the HF boards ratings.

Picks 1 - 9.0A

Picks 2-3 - 8.5B

Picks 4-10 - 8.0B

Picks 11-20 - 7.5B

Picks 20-30 - 7.5C

Picks 31-60 - 7.0C

Picks 61-90 - 6.5C

Picks 91-120 - 6.5D

Picks 121-150 - 6.0C

Your players on the depth charts should all be where they should be in terms of overall

If you guys want me to put overall on the website I can as the depth chart is already a dead giveaway

I think that is a bad idea, take the "Hockey trade" out of a deal. People will trade strictly off numbers not players.

It's been great the way it is.

I think that is a bad idea, take the "Hockey trade" out of a deal. People will trade strictly off numbers not players.

It's been great the way it is.

Well they could do that, but I think it would balance it out because POT is already being shown too..

Well its hard to get the ratings for the players from the last 2 years.. We use hockey's future for it and they only do ratings for players that have been already drafted.

Right, that's my point. It bugs me that they don't know the future. ;)

I agree with Ari, I really think it would ruin it if overall was shown.

The only person that would benefit would be Swee because maybe he wouldn't get railed as hard during deals. I know Disaronno wouldn't like it because he couldn't vulture people in deals either ;)

For the GM's who downloaded the league file last night after I updated the site

Is overall showing for your players?

Yes. Just noticed.

Shouldn't matter though; GMs should kinda already know what ratings they want in a player rather than just looking at at the overalls.

Yes. Just noticed.

Shouldn't matter though; GMs should kinda already know what ratings they want in a player rather than just looking at at the overalls.

Now this is the downfall

If I update the site with overalls on the depth charts will be fixed but if I don't update the site with overalls on the depth charts will not look proper

Now if I update the site with the overalls on you guys will be able to see the overalls in the client then next time you download the league file

Basically it is a loose, loose situation

We don't need overalls (or depth chart for that matter) to know which players are better. It is highly recommended that GMs actually fix their depth charts to make it easier for the rest of us to use them for trading purposes.

Archived