The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How will you remember Roberto Luongo?

Canuckler87

8 goals in 7 games. I agree he had some bad games, but it's always our goalies that have to save the rest of the team. Our players never bail out the goaltenders when it counts. Never. That's on the Sedins. Lightning/Bruins ECF, Lightning scored many goals on Tim Thomas. It's only the Canucks team that makes every goalie look like a legend. Tim Thomas did have a record-breaking season that year, but our offense does this to so many goalies in the playoffs.

Kept this team from being basement dwellers. Made this team a contender.

Best athlete that's ever been a representative of Vancouver.

I hope he wins a Cup. I will cheer for him until the day he retires. He'll always be my favourite Canuck and one of my favourite athletes in the world.

Best goalie that this franchise has EVER had. The guy who took us to Game 7 of the SCF finals and got 2 shutouts but still got blamed. The guy who got a Gold medal in the 2010 Olympics cause Brodeur couldn't deliver. The guy who even when forced into a backup role, handled it professionally.

I will remember Roberto Luongo as one of my favourite players. Shame it might end like this.

Kept this team from being basement dwellers. Made this team a contender.

Best athlete that's ever been a representative of Vancouver.

I hope he wins a Cup. I will cheer for him until the day he retires. He'll always be my favourite Canuck and one of my favourite athletes in the world.

Best goalie in canucks history. I refuse to believe he will be traded no matter what is said. he's ring of honour worthy for sure when he retires. I would prefer to see the C wall traded for players that could help our team than see Luo shamed by being traded for a couple second rnd pics. I don't see any sense in it.

I feel like I've posted in too many of these kinds of Luongo threads.. so I'll save everyone the pain of having to read the paragraphs and paragraphs I could write about Lu.

Wherever he goes will be my 2nd favourite team without a doubt (okay maybe not the leafs though...)

Archived