The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

My snapback is cooler than your snapback.

Armada

Soon you'll hit your mid life crisis and buy a Porsche Boxer then you'll be telling kids to get off your lawn.

Its a sad truth, it'll happen to all of us.

i'd like to think i'd get a more manly midlife crisis car when i turn 50. i despise porches.

as for yelling at kids to get off my lawn, I've been looking forward to it as a life goal. gonna build a bench for the front porch so i have prime spying/screaming location.

and i never liked snapbacks, even when they were the only hats available in the 80s. hats used to serve a purpose, or were part of a uniform. now they are a fashion statement for showing how large your douche quotient is.

Its more of a casual thing, such as when I go to golf.

Guest Gumballthechewy

for every degree of bend you lose swag points though...

I have all my swag points all neat and packaged in the attic right next to my big box of f***s that I don't give. :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

i'd like to think i'd get a more manly midlife crisis car when i turn 50. i despise porches.

I dislike porche too. I absolutely love Lamborghini, but it has nothing to do with rappers or any s*** like that, I love the attention to detail and workmanship that goes into building one, most I which is done by hand and I think they only build them to order I believe. These cars are a work of love and art.

Also the story behind how Lamborghini came to be is just hilarious.

I actually really like that hat Amanda Bynes, if I wore hats I would prob get that.

I still don't get why so many people seem to get offended that people have different fashions though. It's not like he's walking around sporting popular Nazi fashion.

Guest Gumballthechewy

I actually really like that hat Amanda Bynes, if I wore hats I would prob get that.

I still don't get why so many people seem to get offended that people have different fashions though. It's not like he's walking around sporting popular Nazi fashion.

I personally don't get offened by it (I know some people do) I just like to mess with people.

Archived