The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) Trade with 'Murica

Magikal

I'm for the whole west coast independence thing.

Alaska, BC, Washington State, Oregon, California. United West Coast. California has food, technology, manufacturing. Oregon has manufacturing, lumber, Washington State has coffee, aircraft, BC has natural gas, mining, oil, lumber, Alaska has oil and fishing.

Well use silver coins for our currency, that way it will have actual value. Once Tesla Motors starts building more and more vehicles we'll have a viable and sustainable auto industry. Best of all we would still have Disneyland and Hollywood.

pfff you're gonna be the vice of Cascadia, you're gonna need a small army to keep the ladies from swarming ya. I'm gonna have to buy you a 20 seat bicycle.....no using tax payer money of course...that would be wrong. Although we should ahve quite the surplus once we stop having to Quebec and it's shenanigans.

^this. We trade entire provinces or at least large amounts of them for states etc. Sadly at this point in time it would be more beneficial to hold on to Alberta for economic power. Besides we already get Seattle in the Quebec deal and it's only a matter of time before Nevada opts to join our ranks.

I'm for the whole west coast independence thing.

Alaska, BC, Washington State, Oregon, California. United West Coast. California has food, technology, manufacturing. Oregon has manufacturing, lumber, Washington State has coffee, aircraft, BC has natural gas, mining, oil, lumber, Alaska has oil and fishing.

Well use silver coins for our currency, that way it will have actual value. Once Tesla Motors starts building more and more vehicles we'll have a viable and sustainable auto industry. Best of all we would still have Disneyland and Hollywood.

As a quebecer i don't know what to think about this...we're only worth Oregon & Washington State? Really? I mean, Canada wouldn't even have a "culture" if we weren't there and let's not forget about Céline Dion...you could at least ask for California AND Alaska (minus Sarah Palin...unless, as someone as mentioned, she make the 2nd part of nailin palin)...

As a quebecer i don't know what to think about this...we're only worth Oregon & Washington State? Really? I mean, Canada wouldn't even have a "culture" if we weren't there and let's not forget about Céline Dion...you could at least ask for California AND Alaska (minus Sarah Palin...unless, as someone as mentioned, she make the 2nd part of nailin palin)...

Archived