The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Rumour: It appears that Corey Perry has made his decision, and that it will be posted later this evening. Sadly, four teams will be sent their "rejection" letters later this afternoon while one team will get the good news. Needless to say, this was an incredibly difficult decision and we are not looking forward to sending the rejection letters, but players can only play for one team in the end.

Stay tuned...

i just feel bad for wally

I don't know man, the Oilers still have lots of assets to choose from to trade if they want to improve in a hurry. They could end up being a pretty good team with a few more key additions.

Hope so... they do need one big body in their top-6 for sure.. and obviously some holes on D... and Dubnyk, who knows whats up with him. A lot of question marks but hopefully Perron and Schultz can get something going.

Hope so... they do need one big body in their top-6 for sure.. and obviously some holes on D... and Dubnyk, who knows whats up with him. A lot of question marks but hopefully Perron and Schultz can get something going.

They are likely taking stock of what Yakupov and/or Gagner can bring back.

They definitely need an upgrade in goal though.

Annnnd Tampa remains the only Gm to have successfully acquired TWO players via offer sheets successfully (in the same year!)

Victor Hedman at $7.75 mil for Stralman, Ristolainen, Bigras, 1st 2014, 2nd 2014, Matt Cullen.

I'd say it was pretty succesful for me too. :lol:

This broadcast has been interrupted for an announcement from

Go Green Sports and Entertainment

Go%20Green%20Get%20Green%20Logo_rgb.jpg

The Dallas Stars have managed to bring back forward Ryan Clowe after months of patient and professional negotiation. Papers were signed and finalized in the Dallas front offices sometime early this morning.

The Dallas Stars signed Ryan Clowe to a 6 year 30 million dollar contract (5mil per season), with a full NTC for the first 5 years, and a limited NTC in the final year (Player may choose 10 teams).

Ooooooo, dominoes are starting to really fall .... finally!

Side note: i did the hydro challenge to save 10% off a years energy use and i got the 75 dollar check not too long ago! lol. I saved 20% over the past year so saved money doing it, then got the check for doing it. LOL....now i am signed up for another 1 year challenge and another 75 bucks. I want Green, so i went green and got green. lmao

Excellent, M. Backlund signs in Calgary for 1.5m a year, two years and its a one way deal. He has made a great career choice, as this will buy him time to excel and prove the doubters wrong, or solidify his two way play on the 2nd and 3rd lines. For The CDCGML Rangers, we are thrilled to know one of our core pivots has a long term situation on the ice.

Dallas is extremely happy to welcome back Ryane Clowe, as we look forward to the next season. Ryane will be a huge part of our future, and his combination of strength with the ability to put up points will help us tremendously.

We would like to thank Agent Green for everything throughout the negotiation process. :)

Archived