AKevin Bieksa - Jonny Boychuk

Wade Redden - Clayton Stoner

David Schlemko - Steve Oleksy

Cam Ward

Ray Emery

*Officially cap compliant

Ready to rock

Dat forward depth. Impressive.

TRADE: The St. Louis Blues have made a trade with the New York Rangers.

To STL:

Nick Spaling

Future Considerations

To NYR:

Andrej Sekera

Patrick Bordeleau

The Blues wants to welcome Nick Spiling to our organisation. After we missed on Colin McDonald..Nick is the perfect addidtion.

Well there will be a hard competition for the 3rd line spots during the Season. Some rotations are possibly.

Further we want to wish Andrei and Patrick all the Best in New York.

All in all this deal was necessary cuz we have a huge depth on the Defence.

:lol:

well ..i just meant....lethunder and the minister both won the cdcgml cup ...you still not...so this scenario came to my mind ;)

important is that you didnt took it to serious :)

I know what u mean buddy.. someone has to brush the toilets

St.Louis Blues Roster Update

Brenden Morrow - Stephen Weiss - Cody Hodgson

Martin Erat - David Legwand - Sean Bergenheim

Nick Spaling- Marcel Goc - Shawn Horcoff

TJ Galiardi - Joe Vitale - Jim O´Brien

Darroll Powe -Joey Crabb

Josh Gorges - Christian Ehrhoff

Nick Schultz - John Erskine

Eric Gryba - Henrik Tallinder

Eric Gelinas

Steve Mason

Joey MacDonald

Greenville Road Warriors

Michael Bournival - Michael Sgarbossa - Michael Raffl

Eric Selleck - Kevin Sundher - Darren Archibald

Mike Halmo - Maxime Macenauer - Spencer Abbott

Jacub Culek - Josh Jooris - Mario Lucia

Mark Borowiecki - Dalton Prout

Jonas Jarvinen - Matt Konan

Konrad Abeltshauser - Gleason Fournier

Joey Laleggia

Nicklas Svedberg

Samu Perhonen

The first two I'm reserving until we see how the team actually responds to Torts. Maybe at the quarter pole or so.

As for the fans, they'll be touched on in the Luongo blog for sure.

Preseason breakdowns are good though. If you make the right call you look like a genius.

If I had to guess, I'd say the Nucks are going to do a lot more of the fundamental stuff.

Thank bejeezus .

To STL:

Nick Spaling

Future Considerations

To NYR:

Andrej Sekera

Patrick Bordeleau

Killer pickup PO. Sekera is a great #4 dman and brings a lot to the table.

To STL:

Nick Spaling

Future Considerations

To NYR:

Andrej Sekera

Patrick Bordeleau

We really appreciate that Nick was with our organization, although only for the few summer months. We know he is a valuable, valuable piece on the front end, and we will certainly have trouble filling that spot on our roster, however when the opportunity arrived to solidify our back end with Andrej Sekera, we could not say no, as he is the final piece we wanted to consider our defence and netminding issues solved.

We have started with a philosophy of building it from the paint out since I arrived in New York, and that is what we have done. Retaining the stellar services of Mike Smith on a long term deal, adding Viktor Fasth as his backup, ramping up the Defense, that was the goal and at this stage we feel it has been achieved. With bringing in Sheldon Souray, Sami Salo, Kevin Klein, and most recently Luca Sbisa and Andrej Sekera we feel we have built the depth we required to begin to compete in the CDCGML. Our veteran blueliner presence has talented young prodigies to mentor as they head into legendary status, and possibly hall of fame territory. Jake Muzzin has been with New York longer than I have, and he is one of the original prospects that we believe will be a star in New York for years to come. Mark Stuart is a solid calming presence that speaks volumes to our depth, and Robert Bortuzzo, Philip Larsen, Connor Murphy, Matt Bartkowski and more young guys will have the opportunity to battle for a roster spot this fall in camp. Aside from building it from the paint out, we wanted to ensure that a blueline and a forward spot would be available for our rookies to work towards. At this time we are sticking with that philosophy, and any of these young prospects could emerge to fill that 8th and final Dman position. I am very excited to announce our back end roster is solid and ready to go, the one exception possibly being the 8th and final spot, which could be won by any of our hard working, talented guys from the farm team, and even recently signed 2012 draftee Pat Sieloff, who is starting is career off amazingly well.

New York Rangers Defensive Depth Chart:

Sheldon Souray | Sami Salo

Luca Sbisa | Kevin Klein

Mark Stuart | Andrej Sekera

Jake Muzzin | Robert Bortuzzo

Philip Larsen | Connor Murphy

Patrick Sieloff | Matt Bartkowski

Ty Wishart | Mike Moore

Brett Carson

I don't want to say we are done building, as I have a couple spots I would like to address on the forward lines bottom six, however I believe strongly in our top six, and we think we have one of the best third lines in the league right now, however I know we need to play the games to get the validation on that belief. Patrick Bordeleau will prove to be a great addition up front as he is much more than the 'second man' in the return package for Nick Spaling, we think he is an economical up and coming two way player. Our forward players speak for themselves on the ice, and we think each and every one of them are very worthy of the Rangers sweater, and as always, we have a spot available for someone to grab in camp from our prospect pool.

New York Rangers Offensive Depth Chart:

Thomas Vanek | Joe Thornton | Jarome Iginla

Ryan Malone | Matt Stajan | Jiri Hudler

Jesse Joensuu | Shawn Matthias | Mikael Backlund

Patrick Bordeleau | Jeremy Welsh

Devante Smith-Pelly | Carson McMillan | Nick Palmieri

Carter Ashton | Adam Cracknell | Colton Sceviour

Craig Cunningham | Cody Bass | Maxim Shalunov

Corey Cowick | Ivan Telegin | Radek Dvorak

Andrew Johnston

It would be remiss if i I did not mention the goaltending since I wrote a wall of text already. As I said earlier, Mike Smith earned every dollar of his deal with us and if he continues to play the way he has since I arrived at Madison Square Garden, we feel we have a netminder that is the future of the franchise, even at the age of 30, we know we have a solid netminder in Mike, and now we have an amazing backup in Viktor Fasth. Viktor only came to the league last year, but was forced to play more games than his team had penciled their backup netminder for, and he excelled under the pressure. That is a major reason we brought him in. Viktor is perfect insurance against a bad injury in net, and as a backup we know he can win us games when he gets the nod. Justin Peters is working hard to prove himself and we feel that he will emerge from the minors a more confident strong netminder with a good future ahead, so good in fact that he would certainly see time on the big club if either of our tandem go down. We are very confident in our tenders this year and couldn't be happier.

Mike Smith

Viktor Fasth

Justin Peters

Thank you for reading this wall of text, I apologize to those that found it really long and boring, but I am so excited abou the coming hockey year and its such a long summer....

Signing:

The St. Louis Blues have signed Alex Sulzer to a 1 year 1.25m contract.

The Blues wants to welcome back Alex to the Club.

It took a while and it was not clear that he will return to St.Louis weeks ago even we offered him a contract before the free agency started. Now...we are really glad that Alex finally decided to come back for one more year and may it will be a longer time if Alex keeps things going. He had some bad luck and missed the half Season cuz of a major Knee Injury.

We hope he will be 100% at the beginning of the new Season and that he stays healthy.

There will be some "Krauts" Partys in STL as well...Christian Ehrhoff, Marcel Goc , Michael Raffl . Mathias Niederberger, Konrad Abeltshauser and finally Alex Sulzer will host their Team buddies with Weissbier, Kräuterschnaps , Weisswurst, Wiener Schnitzel, Schweinshaxe, Potatoes and Sauerkraut. This will be an exciting Season...lol

With the signing of Alex Sulzer the Blues are 100% done with deals and signings for now...

CDCGML St.Louis Blues Roster 2013/14

Brenden Morrow© - Stephen Weiss - Cody Hodgson(A)

Martin Erat - David Legwand(A) - Shawn Horcoff

Nick Spaling - Marcel Goc - Sean Bergenheim

TJ Galiardi - Joe Vitale - Jim O´Brien

Joey Crabb

Josh Gorges - Christian Ehrhoff(A)

Nick Schultz - John Erskine

Alex Sulzer - Henrik Tallinder

Eric Gryba - Eric Gelinas

Steve Mason

Joey MacDonald

Greenville Road Warriors

Michael Bournival - Michael Sgarbossa - Darroll Powe