The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Peter Mueller and Jim Vandermeer to Kloten (Suisse)

http://40076.seu1.cleverreach.com/m/5761486/

06/09/2013

The Kloten Flyers commit Peter Mueller and Jim Vandermeer

The Kloten Flyers are pleased to announce the signing of two foreign players . In the next few days poking defender Jim Vandermeer (CAN, 33) and striker Peter Mueller (USA , 25) to the team of Felix Hollenstein . The duty of two NHL players experienced the Kloten Flyers get more quality on the one hand and on the other hand, more experience in width.

The Kloten Flyers have completed the search for the import reinforcements. With the signing of defender Jim Vandermeer on the one hand and striker Peter Mueller other hand, the Flyers get the desired and sought reinforcements. Both players hit over the next couple of days in Kloten and train with the team next week . Whether they will already be eligible to play early in the season , the near future will show . Both Mueller as Vandermeer signed a one-year contract , which awarded Peter Mueller has received from the Kloten Flyers an exit clause for the NHL . Peter Mueller for the Phoenix Coyotes , who have completed a total of 297 NHL games for the Colorado Avalanche and Florida Panthers . Jim Vandermeer has the experience of 461 NHL games , including the Philadelphia Flyers , the Chicago Blackhawks and the Calgary Flames .

Forward original extended search on the defensive

That the Kloten Flyers hire a foreign defender before start of the season , may surprise you. The sporty line is the belief that the Kloten Flyers ensure the obligations of Mueller and Vandermeer the squad width required .

André Rötheli to the two obligations : "I am looking forward to the two players . We have searched long and hard for the players that fit into our team . Peter Mueller joins a strong power wing to us, that will open the rooms. A preferred candidate that fits into our team . And with Jim Vandermeer completes an NHL experienced defender our lines . Our squad gets to the width needed in the coming weeks due to the tightly packed game plan. "

Lee Sweatt comeback in Finland :huh:

http://ts.fi/urheilu/503654/Lee+Sweatt+harkitsee+paluuta+Turkuun

translated with google

TPS guarantor of the championship in 2010, served as Lee Sweatt can still be seen in SM-liiga.

The game finished his career in 2011 and moved back to the financial sector, visited Turku, Finland on Friday, and told herself wondering the return of professional ice.

- I miss playing. I have been in contact with Ari (Mountain), and got back to Turku is possible.

NHL Vancouver Canucks ranks of the three games played Sweatt will continue to ice hockey. His responsibilities will include, inter alia, to advise young players to investment matters. Man is also an amateur agent and that has helped his brother win the Billia Europe.

READ MORE SATURDAY TURUN messages

@C2X

any decisions on this coming season's hockey pool platform?

If it's open to voting I definitely want to try Fantrax or something equivalent with more options than Pickuphockey. Wallstreet has more insight on this.

I know it takes some time to manage or setup so I'm more than happy to volunteer if needed.

Glad to see the thread picking up now that hockey is closer! I have some interest in Ryan Whitney this season, as I have some FC stakes in his future. If he does not play 65 games this coming season I get Nashvilles 3rd round pick in 2014. ; )

OOOo as I read my list of FC commitments, it seems Chad Johnson, if he plays in 26 games between now and the end of the regular season then he will meet the 30 FC commitment that would see Colorado get MY 3rd rounder next summer....hahaha oh darn you sword of Democles.

AND, there is some silver lining in Nick Palmieri leaving for overseas on a contract that takes him out of the NHL: It appears I will receive Vancouver's 3rd round pick in 2014 if Nick doesn't play in the NHL...seems like that has happened, but I can wait some months to get that pick. hahaha, sorry Vancouver! In fairness I did send you Florida's 3rd round pick for him in June so i guess i get that pick paid forward, is all.

Lastly on my FC list is that if Brett Carson plays 50 or more games this season, I owe Nashville a pick in either of the next two drafts...I think that one will work in my favour as things seem to be going downhill on his prospects as time marches on with no contract.

So, mostly good news on the FC watch...some bad.....all in all, I love Future Considerations.

Hey there, I was just about to mention that...wow a PTO...thing is i think, as i have said before he isn't bad enough for bottom six but he isn't good enough for top six...it will be interesting to see how the leafs envision his piece of the puzzle.

Disagree.

Edit: Scored 10 goals and 22 points last year, 18 goal, 40 point pace over an 82 game season. Looking at the 2011-12 season as the last full season, players in the 38-45 point range:

Jeff Skinner (44 points)

Mike Richards (44 points)

Derek Roy (44 points)

Viktor Stalberg (43 points)

Mike Cammalleri (41 points)

Cody Hodgson (41 points)

RJ Umberger (40 points)

Patrik Berglund (38 points)

etc...

And those players play with more offensively capable players than Max Lapierre, Dale Weise, Jordan Schroeder and Andrew Ebbett. Mason Raymond gets the short end a lot from Canucks fans, all because he didn't hit the 30+ goal expectations everyone had of him after his 25 goal season, even though he's fought through some tough injuries since then. He has his deficiencies like any other player does, but he has a lot of strengths as well. On a team with the right fit and systems that compliment his style of play, there's no reason he can't make an awful lot of people around here look pretty stupid for saying stuff like "not good enough to for top 6".

Archived