The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Not that I am aware of.

There should be some form of rule in effect for matinee games so teams still have time to review their options. I thought originally there was a mention I just can't find it in the last thread about 12 noon or like 45 mins before game time. Has anybody seen this post by c2x ?

FYI, I will post LTIR in the mornings and after 12 noon every day that I can but I can't promise more than that regarding before game time.

I tend to use the 3 hour cutoff before game time for submissions and then usually wait for the next morning. I will retroactive the date if I get tied up.

I'm willing to augment that but I thought I'd let you all know my expected schedule.

There should be some form of rule in effect for matinee games so teams still have time to review their options. I thought originally there was a mention I just can't find it in the last thread about 12 noon or like 45 mins before game time. Has anybody seen this post by c2x ?

Cutoff is always 12:00pm noon Pacific Time.

If there is a game that starts before noon, roster moves that involve players involved in those games must be made before the start of the game or they will not be processed until the next day.

Finally the 1st Scorer Points for the Blues

Marcel Goc with 2 Goals (GWG) , Legwand 1 Goal , Spaling 1 Assist.... Erat 6:30 Toi (it seems the Caps Coach doesnt likes him or?)

Morrow around 11 Minutes Toi..

whatever...our Team is based on the Toi of the Players....so there could be some movements during the next Week.

Archived