The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

With several roster related moves over the past week to be caught up on paper, the Rangers will post a lineup following this announcement:

Assignment: Devante Smith-Pelly has been assigned to the affiliate Whale.

Assignment: Robert Bortuzzo has been assigned to the affiliate Whale.

Activation: Thomas Vanek has been activated from LTIR.

Call-Up: Jake Muzzin has been recalled by the Rangers from the affiliate Whale.

Lineup:

Vanek, Thornton, Iginla

Malone, Stajan, Hudler

Bordeleau, Backlund, Joensuu

Welsh, Mattias, Larsson

Ashton

Sekera, Salo

Sbisa, Muzzin

Larsen, Stuart

Klein, Bartkowski

Smith

Fasth

We still have a pending trade announcement to see, which will alleviate some congestion on the blueline.

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delays with updates the last week or so. Work has been brutal and things at home are pretty hectic as well (looks like Connor will have a little brother or sister next summer). I will hope to get some updates done this morning before I get called to work and get completely caught up when I get home tomorrow night.

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delays with updates the last week or so. Work has been brutal and things at home are pretty hectic as well (looks like Connor will phave a little brother or sister next summer). I will hope to get some updates done this morning before I get called to work and get completely caught up when I get home tomorrow night.

Sounds like a solider got off from the front a few days and just did his "work" at Home. Thats how it worked with german soldiers in ww2 . Lol

Hope all will work fine for you and your family.

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delays with updates the last week or so. Work has been brutal and things at home are pretty hectic as well (looks like Connor will have a little brother or sister next summer). I will hope to get some updates done this morning before I get called to work and get completely caught up when I get home tomorrow night.

Congrats

Hey guys,

Congratulations Curt!

Hey guys,

2032 draft.

Congrats.

Archived