The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Son of a.... :picard:

Assignment: The Montreal Canadiens assign Brandon Pirri to North Dakota (does not require waivers).

Recall: The Habs recall Anthony Peluso from the Fighting Sioux.

Updated Lineup (inside of spoiler):

Nash - Galchenyuk - Burns

Filppula - Arcobello - Setoguchi

Calvert - Horcoff - Cole

Haula - Loktionov - Condra

Tangradi - Peluso

E. Johnson - Hejda

Olsen - Kulikov

Schultz - Smid

Redmond

Berra

Lindback

REPORT: Hearing rumblings from recent ownership meetings that an Eastern Conference club is likely to make a change in management in the near future.

It has only been an 11 place slide over 18 days..we can turn this around, and if we are firing anyone, my assistant coach peed on the hallway rug last night instead of waking me up to take her outside. Let us change the assistant coach over to the cat and see if that wakes the players up.

It has only been an 11 place slide over 18 days..we can turn this around, and if we are firing anyone, my assistant coach peed on the hallway rug last night instead of waking me up to take her outside. Let us change the assistant coach over to the cat and see if that wakes the players up.

Evil Human Resources Director Paw Lee, my cat, (think Bruce Lee meets Edward Szissor Hands meets honey I shrunk the Kids) is appointed new Rangers assistant coach. Outgoing assistant coach, Tikka the Valhund, is embarrassed about the accident, but knows she is a good girl deep down inside, and wants the team to win, and bacon. Mostly she wants bacon.

Evil Human Resources Director Paw Lee, my cat, (think Bruce Lee meets Edward Szissor Hands meets honey I shrunk the Kids) is appointed new Rangers assistant coach. Outgoing assistant coach, Tikka the Valhund, is embarrassed about the accident, but knows she is a good girl deep down inside, and wants the team to win, and bacon. Mostly she wants bacon.

The Jets have bacon... willing to part with it for the right return.

As there seems to be the need for depth players with various teams in the league,

The San Jose Sharks are making it public knowledge that many NHL players are on the block.

Garbutt

Moen

Tropp

Konopka

Reaves

Boll

Potter

Falk

It should be known though, that as this stage, the Sharks GM is far from desperate to make a move, so will wait for the right offer before agreeing to anything

Anyone seen Agent Mike around? Haven't heard from him in a while.

Apologies, I have been dealing with a medical issue which has left me pretty much bed-ridden Hoping to be in better shape by the weekend. Please forward any urgent agent matters to another agent if requiring faster results. Sorry for the inconvenience. I got to get stats updated too in the next couple of days.

Apologies, I have been dealing with a medical issue which has left me pretty much bed-ridden Hoping to be in better shape by the weekend. Please forward any urgent agent matters to another agent if requiring faster results. Sorry for the inconvenience. I got to get stats updated too in the next couple of days.

Rest up Dutchie, your kind of a big deal around here, and it wouldn't be the same if your not well enough to play.

Sorry its a day late...usually I like Wednesday and Sunday...busy week...cheers all.

standingsEastern.png

ATLANTIC

small.png Florida Panthers 2102

small.png Boston Bruins 1961

small.png Ottawa Senators 1933

small.png Buffalo Sabres 1803

small.png Detroit Redwings 1512

small.png Tampa Bay Lightning 1475

small.png Montreal Canadiens 1366

small.png Toronto Maple Leafs 1360

METROPOLITAN

small.png New Jersey Devils 1827

small.png Pittsburgh Penguins 1737

small.png New York Islanders 1707

small.png New York Rangers 1682

small.png Washington Capitals 1628

small.png Carolina Hurricanes 1599

small.png Philadelphia Flyers 1237

standingsWestern.png

CENTRAL

small.png Winnipeg Jets 1618

small.png Minnesota Wild 1567

small.png Chicago Blackhawks 1563

small.png Colorado Avalanche 1549

small.png Nashville Predators 1382

small.png St Louis Blues 1287

small.png Dallas Stars 1185

small.png Columbus Blue Jackets 1052

PACIFIC

small.png San Jose Sharks 1807

small.png Los Angeles Kings 1784

small.png Phoenix Coyotes 1670

small.png Edmonton Oilers 1669

small.png Anaheim Ducks 1559

small.png Vancouver Canucks 1526

small.png Calgary Flames 1218

Very sorry to hear that MV, best wishes for a quick recovery!

Hope your finding some time to enjoy your constant climb in the standings... getting bigger in the rear-view ;)

Go Green Sports and Entertainment will be available for transferred offers if any team should wish, while MV gets some r&r. Drop me a PM.

Archived