The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Robert Bortuzzo seems to have found a groove in the depleted Pittsburgh lineup, again points tonight, as his shot was tipped in by Paul Byron.

7 points is a great way to start the day.

Bortuzzo has recorded 25 CDCGML pool points in just 4 games, which is more, I think, than all year prior to this week.

Robert Bortuzzo seems to have found a groove in the depleted Pittsburgh lineup, again points tonight, as his shot was tipped in by Paul Byron.

7 points is a great way to start the day.

Bortuzzo has recorded 25 CDCGML pool points in just 4 games, which is more, I think, than all year prior to this week.

Vitale opens the Scoring for the Blues tonight..2 Pims

Joe has been really good this Season so far.

Seems Ramo wont earn Points tonight

Galiardi scratch again

Gryba gets a shot

TRADE: The Philadelphia Flyers have made a trade with the Vancouver Canucks.

To PHI:

Mikko Koivu

Jordie Benn

Jeff Halpern

Stefan Noesen

To VAN:

Scott Laughton

Mike Matheson

VAN 2014 1st Round Draft Selection

CGY 2014 3rd Round Draft Selection

CBJ 2014 3rd Round Draft Selection

Going into the year, we not only had expectations of being a contending team, but wanted to be one of the top teams in the Western Conference and we thought we had the personnel to do that. We feel like we've been patient enough with this current squad and felt that a change was necessary. We needed to let the team know that no player was safe from being traded given the right deal and we felt that we accomplished that. We've had our eye on Scott Laughton for a long time and when the opportunity came to be able to acquire a packaged headed by him, while it was a tough decision, it was necessary for us to pull the trigger on this deal. We expect Scott to compete hard for a spot on our roster come training camp next year and we are eager to see him on a line with fellow Canucks prospects, Taylor Leier and Anthony Mantha, at the World Juniors this year. In Matheson, we add a quality puck moving defenseman and one can never have enough of those. The part of the deal that sealed it for us was being able to reacquire our 1st round pick this draft and hope to be able to draft a solid prospect there. We would like to thank Mikko for all he has done for our team and in the community, along with Jordie Benn and Jeff Halpern. We are by no means done trading as if the team continues to underperform, we will reassess the direction of this team sooner rather than later.

Updated Utica Comets Lines

Marek Hrivik - Scott Laughton - Jared Knight

Matthew Lindblad - Alex Broadhurst - Mitch Callahan

Colton Hargrove - Tyler Graovac - Chris Wagner

Pierre-Cedric Labrie - Steven Whitney - Marek Tvrdon

Chase Balisey

Mark Cundari - Alexei Marchenko

Mike Matheson - Zach Trotman

Kevin Gravel - Markus Lauridsen

Antti Raanta

New Philadelphia Flyers lines:

Mikkel Boedker - Mikko Koivu © - Cam Atkinson

Mikhail Grabovski - David Desharnais - Ales Hemsky

Brian Gibbons - Max Lapierre - Brad Boyes

Vaclav Prospal - Jerred Smithson - Shawn Thornton

TBC

Braydon Coburn - Travis Hamonic

Andrew Ference - Jordie Benn

Adam Pardy - Carlo Colaiacovo

Denis Grebeshkov

Ondrej Pavelec

Anders Lindback

Kevin Poulin

Great work Azzy! Solid moves. Philly fans must be lovin you right now.

My apologies gang, but I've let my agent duties slip and have barely had enough time the past month to manage my own team properly. And since I'm away for the next week with only my phone to use on wifi, I fear that I'll be negligent with any current open free agent offers.

Again, my apologies. Please feel free to add another agent to those threads. Sorry to put more work on my fellow agents as well. I hope to get things back on track in the new year.

My apologies gang, but I've let my agent duties slip and have barely had enough time the past month to manage my own team properly. And since I'm away for the next week with only my phone to use on wifi, I fear that I'll be negligent with any current open free agent offers.

Again, my apologies. Please feel free to add another agent to those threads. Sorry to put more work on my fellow agents as well. I hope to get things back on track in the new year.

Howdy, missing your posts mostly, haha...but take yer time, as long as i am beating you... :lol:

Only 9 players actually in action tonight, so very happy with the numbers so far!

Crosby – goal, 2 assists, +3, 2 PIMs = 17 points

Weber – ppg, ppa = 12 points

Raymond - +1 = 2 points

Streit – assist, +2, 4 PIMs = 11 points

Gallagher – assist, +2 = 7 points

Barrie – ppa, 2 PIMs = 8 points

Hainsey – SHA, +2 = 11 points

Volpatti - 0

Total: 68 points so far.

Jordan Eberle still in action. An excellent effort from our group tonight, hope it can keep pace with the teams we're chasing, who have much larger groups on the ice tonight.

Archived