The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I'd like to think Johnson keeps the backup role once he is healthy... He's played really well for them when in the net.

True, but his last 2 games were pretty rough (0.854 with 3.68 allowed over 2 losses). Certainly not a lock, that`s all i`m sayin.

That said, Cam Ward`s season is 0.895 with 3.14 goals allowed on the season so far... 6.3m, and flush! Ugh.

Announcement :

GM Greensman will be leaving town for January to attend a GM`s conference in Costa Rica. During long and difficult meetings and negotiations (swim up bar), we will be discussing the impact of palm trees on injuries, and the possible benefits of a siesta as a new rule in CDC hockey. Also being reviewed will be the safety benefits of `surfing` cross-training, and close examination of the indigenous cultural history of hockey. Rest assured, that while out of town that CDC will be the first thing on the Boston GM`s mind (yeah right), and that he can be easily reached at any time (just call my banana). Spotty wifi here and there... minimal contact.

It is rumoured that Agent Green will also be attending this conference, so please forward any business or questions to the other agents during this time of hardship and labourious lavishness.

Happy New Year to you all! It is my pleasure and a privilege to be part of this league, and you all make the game what it is. Thank you all!

I am in town over the weekend...

I have some available young NHL depth (D - Cameron Gaunce/16+mins a night, F Brett Sutter/4th line center)

Recent trade rumours include Troy Brouwer and Joel Ward, though nothing is confirmed yet...

Many areas of interest, and still trying to fill the Visnovsky void. Forward any interest or offers.

The Habs have two pending LTIR requests. Believe it or not, it's true. Feel free to laugh it up. However, once those two requests are processed, the following moves will be made.

Recall: The Montreal Canadiens recall Michael Latta from North Dakota.

Activation: The Montreal Canadiens activate Ed Jovanovski from the LTIR.

I have a tremendous favour to ask of any GM who feels like helping a brother out.

My computer's wireless card has crapped out so I am primarily browsing from my iPad and phone. Because of this I cannot hover over the team logos to see which GMs run which team. Because I am relatively new I don't have all GMs memorized this makes trade discussion very difficult for me.

If anyone would be so kind as to please compile a list of teams and their GMs and message it to me I would be eternally grateful <3

Totally off the top o my head... sorry if i spelled ya wrong, or missed ya. Fun test... think i got us all.

ANA - Dion Phaneuf

BOS - Greensman

BUF - Lethunder

CBJ - Ty Webb

COL - Nuxrule420

CAR - Tony Romo

CHI - Budha`s hand

CGY - Zenflamesfan

DAL - Wilb

FLA - OurTimeToShine

DET - RobertoLuongo

EDM - MttiusOhlund 2

LAK - Aceofspades

MIN - Caboose

MTL - Arby_18

NAS - Sergei Bobrovsky

NJD - Mike Vanderhoek

NYI - Theminister

NYR - Primal Optimist

OTT - Winterhawks

PIT Actionjax09

PHI - Azzy Mahmood

PHX - Squeak

STL - Bombastic ? something

SJS - That Mike

TBL - vacant/Yoshi

TOR - Ovechkinator

VAn - Cal and Gary`s Phlegms

WIN - Canuck2extreme

WAS - Damoose

LTIR: The Washington Capitals place Sergei Gonchar on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 27, 2013.

LTIR: The Ottawa Senators place Pascal Dupuis on the LTIR retroactive to Dec 29, 2013.

LTIR: The Los Angeles Kings place Jonathan Ericsson on the LTIR retroactive to Jan 1, 2014.

Archived