The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I am home and my blood sugar levels are normalized, and I would like to apologize for complaining openly in the thread this morning. It is not an issue, just at that moment in time, for some reason to me, it seemed like it was an issue. I am over it now, and sorry to have caused a disturbance in the force. it is only may, and I shouldn't get butthurt watching other signings scroll by like a liveblog. hahaha....

Cheers to all and your volunteer work is appreciated.

Sincerely, P.O.

I like your first name T.M. and if Kristen and i ever had Kids we decided mutually on Briar Seamus or Paige for boy or girl, lucky for Briar Seamus he is not here to have his name screamed out the front door in full when he isn't home by the time the streetlights came on.

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed forward David Backes to an eight year deal.

David Backes: 8 years, $ 52.0 million dollar contract ( $ 6,500,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes a full no-trade-clause for the duration of the contract, deal also includes team Captaincy.

When I hear the name Jorge, I immediately think of the movie Employee of the Month. :lol:

I have never heard of this movie , is it Good ?

You could have named him Juan.

Then you name the second one Dos.

One of my riding buddies { downhill MTB} is called Juan he is a columbian, i have several columbian friends they are the nicest guys,really appreciative of our quality of life here in Australia unlike many people who are born here.

Really cool name :) I like the names Augustus or Augustine for a boy

Never thought of that name when we were thinking of names for our boy.

When choosing a name that name has a meaning , in my sons case Lachlan means - Land of Fjords -from the land of lakes.

Augustus means Great or Venerable which is pretty cool.

SIGNING: The Montreal Canadiens have signed prospect defenseman Slater Koekkoek to an entry level contract.

Slater Koekkoek: 3 years, $ 2.775 million dollar contract ( $ 925k per season ).

* annual base salary $ 900,000.00, signing bonus $ 75,000.00 upfront.

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have re-signed forward David Backes to an eight year deal.

David Backes: 8 years, $ 52.0 million dollar contract ( $ 6,500,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes a full no-trade-clause for the duration of the contract, deal also includes team Captaincy.

Happy for David and the Hawks! Great deal for both sides.

When we traded for David we knew we would do our utmost to keep him as one of if the not the main piece's to build around but still be able to afford good players to support him , we appreciate that David understands this and has compromised with us .

We know that David will lead our Club on the Ice with integrity and determination in the years to come.

A big thanks to Agent Mike for the Professional way he handled these negotiations.

Happy for David and the Hawks! Great deal for both sides.

It is a good deal for us Now , then a good deal for David later in the Contract giving him a sense of security and that he is with an organisation that cares about their players beyond the Rink.

Ah crap.

There goes a big one.

Good signing.

It is a good deal for us Now , then a good deal for David later in the Contract giving him a sense of security and that he is with an organisation that cares about their players beyond the Rink.

For sure. David is a great player. I had him everywhere with me (ANA, EDM, TOR) before I moved him to you last season. Happy he's found a home as a top-line center in a great organization.

^^^

4.6 – Buyouts

There are two separate one week buyout periods, one from June 18th-25th and one from Sept.23rd-30th. During these buyout periods, teams can buy players out of their contracts if they so desire. Any teams buying out a contract will incur a cap hit of 33% of the players annual salary for each remaining year of the contract. Players must clear waivers before they can be bought out.

In addition, the new CBA provides for a total of 2 amnesty buyouts for each team that will NOT count against the salary cap. The final window for these amnesty buyouts is after the regular season during the buyout window between June 18th-25th, 2014. A player must clear unconditional waivers BEFORE he can be bought out. To buy a player out after they have cleared waivers, PM canuck2xtreme and it will be processed. Amnesty buyouts must be labeled as such or they will be processed as a regular buyout and a cap hit will be incurred by the club.

^^^

4.6 – Buyouts

There are two separate one week buyout periods, one from June 18th-25th and one from Sept.23rd-30th. During these buyout periods, teams can buy players out of their contracts if they so desire. Any teams buying out a contract will incur a cap hit of 33% of the players annual salary for each remaining year of the contract. Players must clear waivers before they can be bought out.

In addition, the new CBA provides for a total of 2 amnesty buyouts for each team that will NOT count against the salary cap. The final window for these amnesty buyouts is after the regular season during the buyout window between June 18th-25th, 2014. A player must clear unconditional waivers BEFORE he can be bought out. To buy a player out after they have cleared waivers, PM canuck2xtreme and it will be processed. Amnesty buyouts must be labeled as such or they will be processed as a regular buyout and a cap hit will be incurred by the club.

thanks ...missed that ...hahahahahahahahahaha

Archived