The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Ok... kinda feel like a chick getting back from the hair-dresser, but...

It`s been a week... not one chuckle or comment on the new off-season cartoon style sig

I`m hurt, you guys suck :picard: why do I bother :P ?

But I`ll still be back next year!

I read it, I loved it, I didn't want to cheapen it with a comment. Sorry if that was unbearable for you, I wouldn't want any bad thoughts bruin up in your head on account of all us hybernatin or puttin our paws up and relaxin.

Mathias Niederberger back in Germany

He signed a contract with the Berlin Polarbears

To sad that he didn´t got much Icetime this Season 9 ECHL and 6 AHL Games are not enough to show up potential.

Further he had Hutchinson as Teammate in Ontario at the beginning of the Season and when he was called up

from Manchester he served Berube as Backup most of the Time. + he had some injuries.

Not the Year of Niederberger.

Hope he will try it again ...he´s still young ...for now good luck in Berlin

Hey guys,

Just wanted to thank everyone for their responses to the Feedback PM I sent out a little while back. Your input has been very helpful for me as I look to tweak the game and make it the best possible experience for everyone. There are some changes coming next year that will reflect your thoughts and ideas. In the meantime, I intend to reply to every one of them later this afternoon. If you haven't replied yet, there's still time to get your thoughts in before the CDCGML 2014-15 thread launch, and I'm always happy to hear thoughts, suggestions and yes, even criticisms of the game any time anybody has an opinion to share. It's the best way for us to keep improving and keep moving forward. I may be the architect behind the framework, but it's all of you and your passion and commitment to the game that makes the CDCGML what it is.

c2x

Greetings all

Firstly congratulations to Caboose and OTTS on making the finals. Secondly apologies to everyone pming me that I haven't responded to, real life takes a lot of time lol. Which brings me to why I'm writing this. Due to real life taking a lot of time and a bunch of changes on the horizon for me I no longer feel I can give appropriate focus to the job of GM. So effective immediately I am tendering my resignation as GM of the Calgary Flames, I have loved every minute of the job but through out the last season I have found that other things have been taking up my time and I couldn't give my team the focus it deserved. I look forward to seeing someone step in and take the Flames to the next level and hope to continue on in some capacity with the game that will better fit with my schedule and time commitments. Thank you to the Flames organization for having me these past few years and thank you to all my fellow gm's for making this a great experience.

Greetings all

Firstly congratulations to Caboose and OTTS on making the finals. Secondly apologies to everyone pming me that I haven't responded to, real life takes a lot of time lol. Which brings me to why I'm writing this. Due to real life taking a lot of time and a bunch of changes on the horizon for me I no longer feel I can give appropriate focus to the job of GM. So effective immediately I am tendering my resignation as GM of the Calgary Flames, I have loved every minute of the job but through out the last season I have found that other things have been taking up my time and I couldn't give my team the focus it deserved. I look forward to seeing someone step in and take the Flames to the next level and hope to continue on in some capacity with the game that will better fit with my schedule and time commitments. Thank you to the Flames organization for having me these past few years and thank you to all my fellow gm's for making this a great experience.

all the best zen

Greetings allFirstly congratulations to Caboose and OTTS on making the finals. Secondly apologies to everyone pming me that I haven't responded to, real life takes a lot of time lol. Which brings me to why I'm writing this. Due to real life taking a lot of time and a bunch of changes on the horizon for me I no longer feel I can give appropriate focus to the job of GM. So effective immediately I am tendering my resignation as GM of the Calgary Flames, I have loved every minute of the job but through out the last season I have found that other things have been taking up my time and I couldn't give my team the focus it deserved. I look forward to seeing someone step in and take the Flames to the next level and hope to continue on in some capacity with the game that will better fit with my schedule and time commitments. Thank you to the Flames organization for having me these past few years and thank you to all my fellow gm's for making this a great experience.

Hope everything is ok and all the best dude.

Greetings allFirstly congratulations to Caboose and OTTS on making the finals. Secondly apologies to everyone pming me that I haven't responded to, real life takes a lot of time lol. Which brings me to why I'm writing this. Due to real life taking a lot of time and a bunch of changes on the horizon for me I no longer feel I can give appropriate focus to the job of GM. So effective immediately I am tendering my resignation as GM of the Calgary Flames, I have loved every minute of the job but through out the last season I have found that other things have been taking up my time and I couldn't give my team the focus it deserved. I look forward to seeing someone step in and take the Flames to the next level and hope to continue on in some capacity with the game that will better fit with my schedule and time commitments. Thank you to the Flames organization for having me these past few years and thank you to all my fellow gm's for making this a great experience.

Good luck, zen.

Come back and visit.

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed draft pick forward Colton Sissons to a three year ELC contract.

Colton Sissons: 3 years, $ 2.325 million dollar contract ( $ 775,000.00 per season ).

* annual base salary $ 725,000.00 per season, base salary $ 150,000.00 upfront.

Greetings all

All the best Zen.

It was fun competing and negotiating with ya ;)

Archived