The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

My guys would need to get some points.. Lol.

If I don't win I'll need to partake in some GM-soul searching exercises to figure out what I have to do to win.

Like the Hawks less?

We`ll all help, you can do it...

It`s not like your a Maple Leafs fan or anything :P

seems that i have missed something :unsure:

all the best from germany

I am not proud of it by any means... melted a pot of butter on the stove while changing after work to speed up cooking...only instead of low i put it on high...hearing the boiling and burning butter sputter away I ran into the kitchen with no shirt on, yanked the pot off the stove, lost my grip due to butter splatter on the handle...and dumped the boiling butter oil onto my chest, upper stomache and left arm...its been two weeks and I am still considering going to the hospital..every day it seems better, then worse again....teetering on infection..but so far so good...and each burn/melt area is reduced in size by about 30% now..so i know it is healing ....another couple weeks and I will be good as news. Just complaining a bit to ease the ...not so much pain now...but annoyance of the burns....yes complaining helps, lol.

Like the Hawks less?

We`ll all help, you can do it...

It`s not like your a Maple Leafs fan or anything :P

Well that isn't an option, my Hawks got me this far... hehe.

Sens, Hawks, Nucks can't be replaced.. Sens cause of my unnatural love for Karlsson, Hawks cause I love their system and their players other than Keith, and Nucks self explanatory.... going to need some other ideas if this season doesn't pan out.. <_<

GO JOHN MOORE AND TYLER TOFFOLI YOU GUYS CAN DO IT. JUST NEED TO GET ON THE BOARD BOYS!

I am not proud of it by any means... melted a pot of butter on the stove while changing after work to speed up cooking...only instead of low i put it on high...hearing the boiling and burning butter sputter away I ran into the kitchen with no shirt on, yanked the pot off the stove, lost my grip due to butter splatter on the handle...and dumped the boiling butter oil onto my chest, upper stomache and left arm...its been two weeks and I am still considering going to the hospital..every day it seems better, then worse again....teetering on infection..but so far so good...and each burn/melt area is reduced in size by about 30% now..so i know it is healing ....another couple weeks and I will be good as news. Just complaining a bit to ease the ...not so much pain now...but annoyance of the burns....yes complaining helps, lol.

wow.. that sounds very painful.. i would get it checked out if I were you man.. nonetheless all the best dude hope you feel better.

Sounds frickin painful , must be hard to get to sleep.

Well that isn't an option, my Hawks got me this far... hehe.

Sens, Hawks, Nucks can't be replaced.. Sens cause of my unnatural love for Karlsson, Hawks cause I love their system and their players other than Keith, and Nucks self explanatory.... going to need some other ideas if this season doesn't pan out.. <_<

GO JOHN MOORE AND TYLER TOFFOLI YOU GUYS CAN DO IT. JUST NEED TO GET ON THE BOARD BOYS!

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sounds frickin painful , must be hard to get to sleep.

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

That is a deep quote. Need to work that into my plans ;)

That sounds brutal man. I would go to the hospital to get that checked out. Mainly for the infection reason but also so they can give you some cream to help it heal. I work with a torch at work and burnt myself pretty bad a couple times (brazing in tight spaces with dust that catches fire) my wife's mom is a nurse and got me some great cream they use on radiation patients. Worked really well. Something to maybe look into. Hope ya heal soon, I know how painful it can be.

Rumour:

Sources suggest that discussions have taken place between the two competitors of this years CDCGML Stanley Cup Final. I believe this to be trade based, and will try and get confirmation of this. More info to come.

do i get it right ...you wasnt in hospital yet?? :shock:

thats brutal ...lol

TRADE: The Arizona Coyotes have made a trade with the Tampa Bay Lightning.

To AZ:

AZ 2014 2nd Round Draft Selection (49th overall)

To TB:

AZ 2015 2nd Round Draft Selection

Thanks to Tampa Bay for the easy negotiations ;)

Arizona is still looking to add picks.

We are also making the following players available:

Louis Leblanc

Jordan Schroeder

Scott Laughton

Max Friberg

Shane Prince

Jeremy Welsh

There are others - but will not be named out of respect for their contract.

We are looking for picks, or D prospects.

REPORT: Sources have confirmed the Toronto Maple Leafs will announce the dismissal of Ovechkinator as their General Manager later today. They expect to make a formal announcement in the coming hours with a replacement to be named immediately.

The Blues wont do any Trades untill July 1st. Our roster is fixed for now but may the one or other Player could move over to Europe in the Off-Season. Further we have an eye (or 2) on some Free Agents who could make the NHL next Season and we´ll contact 1 or 2 Veteran Players.

At first we want to see what the Draft brings us to St.Louis ....

Archived