The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Just waiting on the nurse to remove Jill's IV, and then we're on the way home.

Will be around off and on while I get the new thread prepared. Hopefully it's ready by 5:00pm.

Looking to add picks, especially in the 14-20 range and mid-2nd rounders.

A quick look at the Habs depth chart shows lots of players under contract for next year and a need to move out some bodies.

Rumours from the Montreal war-room are suggesting that Erik Cole, Eric Tangradi, Anton Lander, Jamie McBain and Ladislav Smid are the roster players being made available at this time. It's also been suggested that the rights to qualified RFA's Mark Arcobello and Zach Redmond could be in play.

It has also been suggested that Alex Tanguay could be made available this summer, as his limited-NTC opens up on July 1st.

And Ty Webb continues to remake that roster from league joke to a seriously intriguing storyline.

I think we've seen the last of Columbus being in the basement.

The Mad Professor has apparently continued to be busy in his lab creating his own Frankenstein's monster.

Signing: The Edmonton Oilers have signed Jay Bouwmeester to a 6 year deal

Jay Bouwmeester - 6 years, $45 million dollars ($7.5 per season)

Full NMC for through 2016-17, partial NTC through 2019-20 (will give list of 10 teams he would accept trade to)

And, c2x, your dedication to this game continues to be awe inspiring.

So much else on your mind and you still are right on the ball.

I may be a giant hockey nerd but this is the best game I've ever played.

Amen. Curt you deserve some official recognition for all your work. We should have a whip round for a babygrow or something!

WH,

It is only the beginning and I will graduating from university for the second time in a few months. My advice is to travel around the world as much as you can and do not commit to anything including women, careers or buying a house before you are 25.

Unless the housing bubble happens in the next year then jump on board.

Archived