The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

My apologies but Slepyshev and Blujus had agreed to contracts which I misplaced in my pm's from weeks ago which I neglected to post.

My apologies to the Canadiens and the League on that one.

No need for apologies, as I did the same thing. The following deal was agreed to weeks ago but a "paperwork error at the league" meant that it wasn't announced until today... ;)

Signing: The San Jose Sharks have signed 2012 draft pick Phil di Giuseppe to a three-year ELC.

Phil di Giuseppe - Three-year entry-level contract worth $2.475 million dollars ($825,000 per season).

WH,

It is only the beginning and I will graduating from university for the second time in a few months. My advice is to travel around the world as much as you can and do not commit to anything including women, careers or buying a house before you are 25.

Unless the housing bubble happens in the next year then jump on board.

Learn an instrument. Learn a language. Live in another country for 6 months. Work in as many different type of jobs as possible. Say "Yes" to almost very opportunity.

You'll have lots of time to do all the things 'you're supposed to do' later.

With the modern world you may live to be 200 years old or WWIII could end us in a year. Either way, the advice remains the same.

/ Oh... And learn to budget your money and cook your own food. Those are two of the most important skills you could acquire.

Okay guys, so rather than rush to get the new thread done, I will post the new 2014-15 season thread using the 2013-14 template shortly with no revisions to the CBA. We will do the draft as per normal, and I will make the changes over the next few days when I have more time, and I will let you know via CBA revision posts when they are made. If I have time, I'll complete a rundown of the changes so everyone can get a sense of them and post that in the meantime.

Archived