The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

I think I forgot to mention that Primal was almost exactly as I pictured him. I think he could put a nail through a wall without a hammer.

That was the first time that has happened because I've been wrong about everyone else so far.

You expected me to be Kristen Bell right?

I think I forgot to mention that Primal was almost exactly as I pictured him. I think he could put a nail through a wall without a hammer.

That was the first time that has happened because I've been wrong about everyone else so far.

Hahaha....it is deceiving though... i am retired now for over 5 years from the army, so i got a bit fat...and when i was in the army i did this, on account of being 99th percentile.

http://www.forces.ca/en/job/communicatorresearchoperator-29

but yeah, i probably could drive a Nail through the boards without a hammer.

I must add that i felt really rude to you TM...and I am sorry for that..haha..i was in total shock at the show, and more than a little drunk with my buddy already...then you shocked me with the pins and things...thanks again man, made my night perfect!

wait a mo....i come across as a phathead? awww man. no charm? no suave? no je ne sais quoi? dang.

my wife tells me "Remember dear, you are a giant..so when you think your being a bit smartypants and making a cute gesture with your fist, you look like a giant that learned 3 syllable words and is about to smash stuff....."

...thanks dear.

I have a question for you hockey geniuses.

What is the differance between the president of hockey operations and a general manager?

The President of Hockey Operations oversees all aspects of the hockey side of the business. Players (all 50 under contract regardless of what level), Scouting, coaches, management, farm clubs, support staff such as trainers, doctors and equipment staff. For the Canucks Victor DeBonis takes care of all business related operations such as ticket pricing, sales, luxury suites, concession sales ect.

Archived