The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Okay guys, ridiculous non-hockey post alert.

Ever watched Friends? You know the 'freebie list' that is the focus of one episode, where Ross and Rachel make a list of 5 celebrities they're allowed to hook up with and the other can't get mad? Jill wanted to make such a list, I expected of 5 people. But she wants to expand it to 20, because apparently she can't decide and wants to keep her options open (can't you just feel the love?

:lol: ) I don't know if I could actually come up with 20, seeing as how I'm not much for recent TV shows or celebrity stuff, so I'm enlisting the help of the experts! Who should make my list? :P

My current list:

- Jennifer Lawrence

- Kate Upton

- Kaley Cuoco

- Hayden Panettiere

- Mila Kunis

- Emma Stone

- Natalie Portman

Scarlett johansson tbh.

/nominating Kristen bell for squeak.

I agree.

I also think they will look to add quite a bit in FA this year. They have cap room and, finally, looser purse strings. With the new building they'll want to come in with a playoff quality team. I think they may even move their pick this year for immediate help.

It might seem unlikely but Kesler to the Island would make sense if he's open to it. Now that Brooklyn is in the cards, Kes might be interested in being a NY star. Behind Tavares they'd be a much better team. Even Edler would be a huge possibility. Something like the 5th, Reinhart/Strome for Kes or Pokka/Pullock, Bailey for Edler. Put them together and you'd have a massive deal that could work for both sides. It wouldn't even empty their cupboards.

The Isles have been stockpiling good young players, especially d-men, and they could afford to swing a trade to bolster depth AND be a big player on the UFA market.

If we got Strome and the 5th for Kesler... praise Benning. I think Strome is going to be unreal. Then you add in 5th/6th picks we could snag Dal Colle and Fleury/Nylander... I like the looks of that future. I'd even take Strome and a 2nd or decent prospect for kes tbh.

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have re-signed forward Henrik Sedin to a five year deal.

Henrik Sedin: 5 years, $ 36.0 million dollar contract ( $ 7,200,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes full no-movement-clause for the duration of the contract

SIGNING: The Boston Bruins have re-signed forward Daniel Sedin to a five year deal.

Daniel Sedin: 5 years, $ 36.0 million dollar contract ( $ 7,200,000.00 per season ).

* deal includes full no-movement-clause for the duration of the contract

Quite simply, the easiest GM decision I have ever made. No hesitation, trigger - pull.Looking forward to the 2015 playoffs already :)

They'll bounce back under a new coach and system.

Glad the twins are staying put in BOS.

Thanks bro :)

without a doubt the twins bounce back.

Proud and excited to usher in a new era with the leadership of two incredibly talented brothers :)

SIGNING: The Detroit Red Wings have re-signed defenseman/forward Dustin Byfuglien to a six year deal.

Dustin Byfuglien: 6 years, $ 35.1 million dollar contract ( $ 5,850,000.00 per season ).

Very pleased to have Dustin signed, and for the term he has agreed to. He made the process very easy on the organization and was smooth from the get go.

Thanks to Agent Mike for the smooth-flowing negotiations :)

Very pleased to have Dustin signed, and for the term he has agreed to. He made the process very easy on the organization and was smooth from the get go.

Thanks to Agent Mike for the smooth-flowing negotiations :)

Here's hoping he stays at defence!

Archived