The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2013-14

canuck2xtreme

Here's hoping he stays at defence!

With Pouliot and Maatta both undergoing major surgeries this off-season, I NEED him to stay on D :P

Very thin on the blueline atm, but nothing that a solid offseason can't fix ;)

Damn I should say congrats to WSA as well... lol.

Congrats to the Wild and Caboose!

And thank you OTTS. That is a very gracious thing for you to say. I just went back and looked at the roster and honestly I can say that I I am surprised and also pretty proud to see that it is for the most part intact from where I left it. So I do feel like I had something to do with where the Wild have gotten too. 27th overall to cup finals in a few short years. Great job Caboose.

And thank you OTTS. That is a very gracious thing for you to say. I just went back and looked at the roster and honestly I can say that I I am surprised and also pretty proud to see that it is for the most part intact from where I left it. So I do feel like I had something to do with where the Wild have gotten too. 27th overall to cup finals in a few short years. Great job Caboose.

Congrats to ya both!

You had assembled a great squad.

This has an eerie Quebec Nordiques feel to it.

Offseason Lineup:

Schenn-Seguin-Franzen

Kuznetsov-Bergeron-Bennett

________-Cullen-Etem

Clifford-________ -Pearson

Halischuk-Caron

Edler-Garrison

Seidenberg-Hamilton

Regher-Smith

Tinordi

_________

Gibson

Lowry-Namestnikov-Matteau

Stephenson-Martindale-_______

Morrow-Elliott

Zadorov-Ristolainen

Bystrom-Nemeth

Rutkowski-Bengtsson

Eriksson

Unsigned: Mueller, Bigras, Leipsic, B McGinn, Moutrey, Fournier, Hartman, Hagg

2014 Draft Picks: 8th, 10th, 11th, 18th, 41st, 43rd, 46th

Offseason Lineup:

Schenn-Seguin-Franzen

Kuznetsov-Bergeron-Bennett

________-Cullen-Etem

Clifford-________ -Pearson

Halischuk-Caron

Edler-Garrison

Seidenberg-Hamilton

Regher-Smith

Tinordi

_________

Gibson

Lowry-Namestnikov-Matteau

Stephenson-Martindale-_______

Morrow-Elliott

Zadorov-Ristolainen

Bystrom-Nemeth

Rutkowski-Bengtsson

Eriksson

Unsigned: Mueller, Bigras, Leipsic, B McGinn, Moutrey, Fournier, Hartman, Hagg

2014 Draft Picks: 8th, 10th, 11th, 18th, 41st, 43rd, 46th

What a terrible and old roster. :rolleyes:

Report: The Habs are looking to move up from the 38th position in this summers Entry Draft and into the late first-round if possible. On top of that, veteran Erik Cole is rumoured to be on the trading block as well as all of the rights to their pending free-agents save for Hernik Lundqvist.

Good grief... I wish I knew what you all were thinking... is 20th high enough to get the player I want? Too early for that other player? If I move down, am I moving down too far? :frantic:

Tell us who you want and it would make things easier :)

I figured you would have a date on pretty much any night you wanted one...single by choice? ((so as not to be all the way gay, I sleep with women))

Quite the opposite.

Some people are lucky in love, others in money... I am neither. I AM lucky in friends however, present company included.

But I am wicked good at strategy games. So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

cdcgmlrisk anyone?

Risk isn't a pure strategy game though it used to be a staple for me before I graduated to Axis And Allies. Too much uncertainty because of the dice. Too much risk. much like this game. Gotta roll the dice.

Chess is still the King of games. Followed closely by Civilization.....the best game of the last 50 years.

Edit: except for this game, of course. This is like nothing I've ever experienced before.

Chris Evans.

Really?!? Evans over Jackman, Hemsworth or Downey Jr for superheroes? I'm not an expert by any means but you're showing your age, I think. Wouldn't have been my first guess.

Who's the hottest hockey player then? I'd be interested to hear your opinion. It isn't Kessel, right? :lol:

Archived