The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dogs are amazing

PlayStation

Hate to be a dick...but....

The reason why dogs bury bones is to stop other animals from eating them, so they can eat them later. Dogs have an instinctual behaviour to bury excess bones and meat, when they are full and then dig them up when they are starving.

This dog probably intends to eat the body of the other dog. It's common for dogs to eat other dogs. They'll also eat their master's bodies.

Thats a great story and I think dogs are great, but I wonder why dog people always feel they need to bring cats up when referencing how much they love dogs. My honest thoughts are that a lot of dog people suffer from insecurity issues and that is why they are dog people for the unconditional affection that comes with having a dog.

Thats a great story and I think dogs are great, but I wonder why dog people always feel they need to bring cats up when referencing how much they love dogs. My honest thoughts are that a lot of dog people suffer from insecurity issues and that is why they are dog people for the unconditional affection that comes with having a dog.

Hate to be a dick...but....

The reason why dogs bury bones is to stop other animals from eating them, so they can eat them later. Dogs have an instinctual behaviour to bury excess bones and meat, when they are full and then dig them up when they are starving.

This dog probably intends to eat the body of the other dog. It's common for dogs to eat other dogs. They'll also eat their master's bodies.

Archived