The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Suits

T-rex930

Russian Rocket was not chosen for the Russian Olympic Hockey team because he was out of shape. So the team decides to hang him.

Mufasa was running around town looking for a certain someone. But the mafia gets to him first....Mufasa dies from getting his head bitten off by a giraffe

Snake Doctor was attempting to talk to snakes like Harry Potter but failed. The vig saw the idiocracy and decides to whack him with a broom. The whack was so severe that the doctor lost his stethoscope and dies...

Go Faulk Yourself has a rude name, so the SK decides to take care of this foul mouth by washing it with soap. Go Faulk Yourself dies from choking on soap.

Russian Rocket is lynched.

Mufasa is killed by the Mafia

Snake Doctor is killed by the Vig

Go Faulk Yourself is killed by the SK

1. Gally [TP]

2. Apples [TP]

3. Crom!

4. mau5trap

5. Intoewsables [TP]

6. Where's Wellwood

7. Malkin Cookies

8. One one two [TP]

9. JE14 [TP]

10. Peaches [TP]

11. RussianRocket [Mafia]

12. Snozberries [Mafia]

13. Alchemy Time

14. CaptainAerosex [Mafia]

15. fwybwed [TP]

16. Reigning Champ

17. Blueberries [TP]

18. canucklax [TP]

19. Go Faulk Yourself [Mafia]

20. TIGER SINGH [TP]

21. Mufasa [TP]

22. Federer [TP]

23. Kiwis

24. Snake Doctor [TP]

Of all the remaining players, I think the one who's been the most quiet and hidden has been Malkin Cookies. He never does or says anything but vote which means he just blends into the background never being suspected. Quite similar to One One Two last game who was mafia and stayed fairly quiet.

Vote Malkin Cookies

I think we're forgetting something. Although the SK has killed two mafia members, I think he's too much of a loose cannon to allow to roam free.

I agree with WW on Malkin Cookies being too quiet, but another person who's been very quiet is Reigning Champ.

I was looking through the thread for suspicious posts, and my main suspicion for RC comes from this post:

have a feeling Reigning Champ is vig/SK. Been really quiet(trying to fly under the radar) and then posts two words(a vote) in order to avoid being god killed.

Message to Mafia: Kill Reigning Champ for me? Pllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Of all the remaining players, I think the one who's been the most quiet and hidden has been Malkin Cookies. He never does or says anything but vote which means he just blends into the background never being suspected. Quite similar to One One Two last game who was mafia and stayed fairly quiet.

Vote Malkin Cookies

I think we're forgetting something. Although the SK has killed two mafia members, I think he's too much of a loose cannon to allow to roam free.

I agree with WW on Malkin Cookies being too quiet, but another person who's been very quiet is Reigning Champ.

I was looking through the thread for suspicious posts, and my main suspicion for RC comes from this post:

After this post, JE14 was killed by the serial killer.

Also, even if he's not the SK, I'm still suspicious of him because he's one of the people who didn't vote for RR despite the overwhelming evidence against him, and also is one of the people who didn't vote for Snozberries.

VOTE Reigning Champ

After this post, JE14 was killed by the serial killer.

Also, even if he's not the SK, I'm still suspicious of him because he's one of the people who didn't vote for RR despite the overwhelming evidence against him, and also is one of the people who didn't vote for Snozberries.

VOTE Reigning Champ

What are you talking about? I voted for RR right away after Tiger said he was the sheriff, there is literally no evidence against me, and 2 other people jumped on me with absolutely no evidence. I think you should look at the people who are bandwagoning me with no reason at all

Vote Malkins Cookies

He's been more quiet than me yet you don't even mention him?

Archived