The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Suits

T-rex930

The Watcher: The Watcher is a role similar to the Sheriff, in that s/he is able to investigate one person per round. Unlike the Sheriff, however, the Watcher's investigation will be based on if any "special" action was taken (such as a Sheriff investigation, Mafia/Vigilante/Serial Killer kill(s), Med Kit passes, etc.) onto the target (in a sense, if anyone "visited" the player) and by whom. The Watcher will be able to investigate themselves to see if any action was taken on them and by whom. The Watcher is aligned with the Townspeople.

Limitations: The Watcher will not be told what kind of action was directed at the target, only who directed an action to the target (aka the Watcher will not be told:

Player A sheriff investigated Player B

but instead

Player A visited Player B

If multiple actions were taken against the investigated target, the very first action will be taken into account.

Any chance? Also if you know what the paranoid and naive sheriffs are those were pretty fun.

I was thinking up this role all last game, it's open to changes, I just wanted to know what you guys thought about the idea of it.

The Snitch:

The Snitch is a member of the TP disguised as a mafia member. Members of the mafia believe he is on their side.

The Snitch knows every player's role, and is PMed each round to be told which player has the medic kit.

The Snitch is allowed to reveal one mafia member per game through a post by T-rex, he will send a PM to T-rex asking for one mafia member to be revealed, after which he will be auto-killed by the mafia (This does not count as their usual vote kill).

The Snitch allows for not only a search for the mafia by the TP, but also a search for the Snitch by the mafia.

If investigated by the Sheriff, he will be listed as Mafia.

As I said, this role is open to changes, I just wanted to know what you thought about it.

1. Snozberries

2. Captain Aerosex

3. Tiger Singh

4. Mau5trap

5. Peaches

6. JE14

7. Intoewsables

8. Kiwis

9.Reigning Champ

10. Apples

11. RussianRocket

12. Go Faulk Yourself

13. Kryten

14.Blueberries

15. Malkin Cookies

16. Mikeyboy44

17. Beluga Whale

18.Alchemy time

19. Gally

I was thinking up this role all last game, it's open to changes, I just wanted to know what you guys thought about the idea of it.

The Snitch:

The Snitch is a member of the TP disguised as a mafia member. Members of the mafia believe he is on their side.

The Snitch knows every player's role, and is PMed each round to be told which player has the medic kit.

The Snitch is allowed to reveal one mafia member per game through a post by T-rex, he will send a PM to T-rex asking for one mafia member to be revealed, after which he will be auto-killed by the mafia (This does not count as their usual vote kill).

The Snitch allows for not only a search for the mafia by the TP, but also a search for the Snitch by the mafia.

If investigated by the Sheriff, he will be listed as Mafia.

As I said, this role is open to changes, I just wanted to know what you thought about it.

Don't know if there was ever a role like this in a previous game but it could be kind of cool. Role could be called Zombie and it would be pretty self explanatory. Whoever gets that role when they get killed the next round the person who killed them gets killed? Haven't really thought it out fully but could be decent to add more to the game if the role's purpose is smoothed out.

1. Snozberries

2. Captain Aerosex

3. Tiger Singh

4. Mau5trap

5. Peaches

6. JE14

7. Intoewsables

8. Kiwis

9. Reigning Champ

10. Apples

11. RussianRocket

12. Go Faulk Yourself