The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Team USA's Orientation Camp Roster Announced

Speaking of USA, look like they will reveal their jerseys tomorrow:

USA Hockey will reveal the Nike Olympic jersey its teams will wear at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in an on-ice ceremony tomorrow (Aug. 27) at 11:30 a.m. ET during the public day of the 2013 U.S. Men’s National Team Camp at Kettler Capitals Iceplex. The ceremony, which will be hosted by the NHL Network's Kathryn Tappen, will be streamed live at USAHockey.com.

http://olympics.usahockey.com/news_article/show/279580?referrer_id

I'm looking forward to see this!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Boy their goaltending isn't looking so hot these days.

Thomas and Anderson have fallen off. Quick is injured and Schneider still lacks experience and has been shaky at times in his playoff appearances.

Still have Bishop, Howard and Miller besides those names. Schneider is playing very well right now, its just that the devils don't score in front of him. 1.87 GAA and .925 sv %.

Still have Bishop, Howard and Miller besides those names. Schneider is playing very well right now, its just that the devils don't score in front of him. 1.87 GAA and .925 sv %.

I haven't seen a lot of Bishop but I don't consider him a top tier goalie from what I've seen. Howard is solid but I don't think he inspires fear into anyone. I'm not sure what to think with Miller, he has been great in the past so who knows. I like Schneider I just think his lack of experience hurts both his ability to handle the pressure and also his chances of playing for the team since he'd probably need to be at least the second stringer to have much of a chance of playing.

Ryan-Kesler-Kane

Parise-Backes-Kessel

Brown-Pavelski-Callahan

Pacioretty-Stepan-Oshie

Extras:Wheeler/Galchenyuk

Suter-Byfuglien

Orpik-Yandle

Jones-Bogosian

Mcdonagh

Miller

Quick

Howard

No Statsny? He has 17pts in 22 games. Plus I think Gally's played his way onto the team, especially considering how weak the US are at centre. In fact I think Statsny and Gally will be the top two centres with Backes on the 3rd line and Kesler moved to wing.

Archived