The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Haxball League

Intoewsables

Is he from PHL too?

How good is he? I want this league to be fun for everyone, not just the elite players.

I didnt recruit him, he came into lax's room earlier today, and he apparently just registered on to CDC today. He knew the password so he must've been browsing prior.

He wanted to post himself, but his account hasn't been confirmed by an admin, so I posted for him.

I'd say he's good. And yes he's from PHL (last I checked). Again I didn't go out recruiting him, it's just by chance I saw him in lax's room which was passworded, so yea.

I didnt recruit him, he came into lax's room earlier today, and he apparently just registered on to CDC today. He knew the password so he must've been browsing prior.

He wanted to post himself, but his account hasn't been confirmed by an admin, so I posted for him.

I'd say he's good. And yes he's from PHL (last I checked). Again I didn't go out recruiting him, it's just by chance I saw him in lax's room which was passworded, so yea.

I really hate to be that guy, but I just can't let him into the league. It's not fair to the rest of the guys who just started playing having all of these PHL guys finding their way in. Sorry.

I really hate to be that guy, but I just can't let him into the league. It's not fair to the rest of the guys who just started playing having all of these PHL guys finding their way in. Sorry.

Well, what about the one team that doesn't have the PHL player? If they are 4 teams, each PHL player takes the opposing player with close or the same amount of skill.

Well, what about the one team that doesn't have the PHL player? If they are 4 teams, each PHL player takes the opposing player with close or the same amount of skill.

This should be a league for people from CDC; PHL guys have their own league. Guys like Fed/CL are actually regulars on CDC.

I hate to sound cocky or whatever, but there's also the fact that whichever team gets me at #5 is at an advantage. There's a pretty significant drop off after that point (maybe Team is close...). At least with me at #4, even if the guys ahead of me are quite a bit better, there isn't going to be one team with a sizable advantage.

This should be a league for people from CDC; PHL guys have their own league. Guys like Fed/CL are actually regulars on CDC.

I hate to sound cocky or whatever, but there's also the fact that whichever team gets me at #5 is at an advantage. There's a pretty significant drop off after that point (maybe Team is close...). At least with me at #4, even if the guys ahead of me are quite a bit better, there isn't going to be one team with a sizable advantage.

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm the Helen Keller of haxball.

W-what about me?

Reports say that ahead of tonights draft that Nail has hired his former Russian agent and may or may not report to training camp depending on the team he is drafted to. Back home the Russian Haxball league has given him a tremendous offer to play at home.

Archived