The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I bought a Pittsburgh pirates hat.

Mr.Habitat

Omaha Lancers bag, hat, jersey, etc..., other USHL hats: Thunder Bay Flyers, Des Moines Buccaneers, Sioux City Musketeers.

Various garb from W. Michigan Univ. Broncos. Hats from Maine Blackbears, Bowling Green, and UMD Bulldogs.

Some Team USA sportswear.

Those are some of my more obscure merchandise.

I don't understand you kids and your snap backs... when I used to play baseball we were given the useless snap backs in house league... you didn't feel like you really made it until you made the travelling team and were given a fitted hat.

Not obscure, but someone (not a family member or friend), gave me a brand new Toronto Maple Leafs jersey as a gift way back in 2000 in my first year of university. I haven't worn it once and it is now hanging at the back of my closet.

I don't understand you kids and your snap backs... when I used to play baseball we were given the useless snap backs in house league... you didn't feel like you really made it until you made the travelling team and were given a fitted hat.

They have the longest championship drought of any team of the 4 major sports. They last won the world series in 1908. Last made the world series in 1945. There's a reason they're called the "lovable losers".

As a Canuck fan I have a soft spot in my heart for them.

I once had a Habs jersey and Habs mittens. My uncle from Québec City hated my Habs mittens (he was cheering for the Nordiques). I also had a Blue Jays T-shirt. Now I have a Lightning jersey, a Colombus Blue Jacket buck, a few Habs jerseys and T-shirts, a Canucks blanket and a Calgary Flames T-shirt ( :ph34r: ).

haha I used to hate snap backs as a kid. Though me and my friends were dicks and every chance we got would walk behind someone and rip the snaps apart, and would contimue to do so untill either a. that guy would start taping his snap back or b. all the snaps would break off ruining a hat that was barely a month old haha

Oh, I forgot. I once had a Miami Dolphins T-shirt. Now I own a Québec Nordiques hat, being born in Québec City but living in Montréal. Oh , the good old days of the Habs-Nordiques rivalry... No rivalry in the NHL will ever be as bad as the Habs-Nordiques rivalry. Well, I don't think so.

Archived