The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommend a Game

Alchemy Time

I own a PS3 + a Wii and I'm bored of the games I have, so I'm gonna buy a new one.

Recommend me a Game.

What I Like:

Shooters, RPGs, Racing, and Puzzle games.

My favourite games include Uncharted, Need For Speed, The Legend of Zelda, Portal 2, Ni No Kuni, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Smash Bros., Mario Kart, Metal Gear Solid, and Gran Turismo.

Battlefield. Its pretty realistic, the maps are gigantic, and there is so much teamwork involved.

I was playing Rush, and I was travelling with a couple of people (No mics at all) then a group of people started shooting at us. We went prone, and pretty much had no where to go. All of a sudden 10 teammates from all different directions ran over to us and helped us fend off the enemy.

Its an epic game, and you can get addicted to it easily.

Red Dead Redemption- Wonderful storyline and a addicting multiplayer with online co-op. Pretty long storyline and its a great one too. Currently selling myn...

Last of Us- Absolutely Stunning game, story is fairly short but sweet IMO, but the game is beautiful and the storyline captures the gamer and gets you attached. Great Game. Would recommended you borrow it from a friend or pick it up used.

The Last of us also has a Multiplayer which is pretty interesting, one like you've never played before. Its all about stealth and strategy.

After playing through 38 weeks, I finally found the best way to gain the most supplies to grow your clan. Edit your loadout to be more of a support guy. Don't put on a silencer, and upgrade Crafter to 3 and Healing to 3. You will gain a crapload of supply points by just tagging behind your team, healing them quickly, gifting them supplies, and chipping in with the occassional kill.

haha I havent played in a while but when I did I had my primary and secondary silenced along with Crafter 3 and something else. I really liked just constantly making shiit and giving my team mates a crap load of stuff.

yeah, I find it boring/repetitive when you are playing on a random team. If you need a revive don't expect one haha.

I'm down to play in the next couple of nights if you want, before I go on vacation and all the new games and stuff start coming out.

Archived