The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Hey guys on a fairy coming back home right now. Thanks for starting a draft ss Ari, I have a ss for rosters for the season and have been working on it. Ill be online later tonight around 7 to answer any questions you guys have, and updating the ss's. Ill unveil our roster ss once the draft is over. So for now, use the ss Ari made. I was looking for somebody to help me and gmen update the draft SS and I guess Ari has stepped up. Thanks Ari! Good luck in the draft guys!

Hey guys on a fairy coming back home right now. Thanks for starting a draft ss Ari, I have a ss for rosters for the season and have been working on it. Ill be online later tonight around 7 to answer any questions you guys have, and updating the ss's. Ill unveil our roster ss once the draft is over. So for now, use the ss Ari made. I was looking for somebody to help me and gmen update the draft SS and I guess Ari has stepped up. Thanks Ari! Good luck in the draft guys!

:shock:

Can we set time limits though ?

I think if you don't pick within 6 hours you miss your pick. As soon as you are available make up the pick asap, you don't need to wait till the end of the round. But you might end up falling a few spots if the draft ever picked up.

Can we set time limits though ?

I think if you don't pick within 6 hours you miss your pick. As soon as you are available make up the pick asap, you don't need to wait till the end of the round. But you might end up falling a few spots if the draft ever picked up.

I was just gonna say that I want to enforce the 6 hour time limit now. Clock runs from say 8am-10pm?

Archived