The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

CDC Fantasy League (All teams full)

photo-thumb-66488.jpg?_r=1368502509
Posted by
on 23 August 2013 - 06:13 PM in

A question was brought up to me regarding playing players such as Sidney Crosby on the wing or Alex Ovechkin at center. The answer is this. If you can give me a source from a valid site that states so and so can play these position
s, then I will let you play him there. If it only says one position, you can only play that player in that position. If you play a player out of
position
(s) he plays in real life, there will be further consequences

Use TSN, NHL.com, Sportsnet, CBC, and Rotoworld. Don't use hockeydb and other sites that have outdated info or show drafted positions. Keep a list of accepted sites.

Also, how is the rule dumb? It's stupid when teams stock up on 12 C's or 12 wingers. The league is basically GML v.2.0 so we might as well keep it realistic.

Use TSN, NHL.com, Sportsnet, CBC, and Rotoworld. Don't use hockeydb and other sites that have outdated info or show drafted positions. Keep a list of accepted sites.

Also, how is the rule dumb? It's stupid when teams stock up on 12 C's or 12 wingers. The league is basically GML v.2.0 so we might as well keep it realistic.

Is that hockey-reference site Doughty used reliable? That's the first time I have ever heard of Glencross being a center.

Richards: http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=5302 (NHL.com)

Is that hockey-reference site Doughty used reliable? That's the first time I have ever heard of Glencross being a center.

Not sure tbh. All I know is that Glencross isn't an established center at the NHL level. He's played center but he's predominantly a winger. Kind of like how Kesler (already picked) plays RW from time to time.

Archived