The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

Because all 30 GM's should be aware of a private message between two people?

Well have fun with your roster probs. Here's proof from Gmen and Nail: Sent 26 August 2013 - 04:23 PM

Defense sides don't matter. But you'd need at least 4 LW/RW/C. Keep in mind some players can play multiple positions.

Sent A minute ago

You need to find proof that the player can play c/lw/RW

A player who is only listed as a Center cannot play Wing.

Caboose, Nail said it in the thread somewhere. I don't know if he put it in the OP.

So I am to read every single post in the thread then? What a ludicrous assumption, if a rule is implemented it should be properly outlined so that it may be followed.

If this rule was stated clearly and concisely in the OP and I had just missed it, I would accept my mistake, but it has not been laid out clearly and I have operated under the assumption that this league is like every single pool I have ever participated in, in which it doesn't actually matter.

It's a stupid rule

Beyond stupid, in fact.

So I am to read every single post in the thread then? What a ludicrous assumption, if a rule is implemented it should be properly outlined so that it may be followed.

If this rule was stated clearly and concisely in the OP and I had just missed it, I would accept my mistake, but it has not been laid out clearly and I have operated under the assumption that this league is like every single pool I have ever participated in, in which it doesn't actually matter.

Beyond stupid, in fact.

It's not that hard, you can do it with your current roster even.

CDC Fantasy League (All teams full)

photo-thumb-66488.jpg?_r=1368502509
Posted by
on 23 August 2013 - 06:13 PM in

A question was brought up to me regarding playing players such as Sidney Crosby on the wing or Alex Ovechkin at center. The answer is this. If you can give me a source from a valid site that states so and so can play these position
s, then I will let you play him there. If it only says one position, you can only play that player in that position. If you play a player out of
position
(s) he plays in real life, there will be further consequences

Archived