The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League

Nail

We have a trade to announce...

To MIN: FLA 2nd Round Fantasy Draft Pick, FLA 4th Round Fantasy Draft Pick, FLA 7th Round Fantasy Draft Pick

To FLA: MIN 1st Round Fantasy Draft Pick, MIN 5th Round Fantasy Draft Pick, MIN 7th Round Fantasy Draft Pick

Florida is on the clock!

If you pick a player without a contract in real life as of the date you pick him:

You can:

a) Wait for him to get a contract in real life and use that as the contract you use in this game

or

b ) Sign him to your own contract.

You take risks with both as if you pick A, he can sign for a caphit too large for your team. But, if you pick B, he may not even sign a contract with an NHL team!

Updated.

It must suck for the people that still don't have a goalie... By the time their next pick comes, the starting goalies will be slim and most of them on non-playoff teams.. On the other hand, theres still tons of star skaters left so the teams that picked a goalie with their first pick aren't missing out on anything!

It must suck for the people that still don't have a goalie... By the time their next pick comes, the starting goalies will be slim and most of them on non-playoff teams.. On the other hand, theres still tons of star skaters left so the teams that picked a goalie with their first pick aren't missing out on anything!

I'm lucky I traded for the 32nd which got me the 23rd because I used my 14th overall for my no.1 centre, Jonny Toews :)

the magic of wheeling and dealing B)

Alright I won't keep Gally waiting anymore.

I'm going off a list that has helped me in past pools and this list tells me the next best available keeper is Cam Ward.

So the Tampa Bay Lightning select Cam Ward

Hopefully Carolina can get back in the playoffs this year and hopefully he stays healthy.

Archived