The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Omertà]

Captain Aerosex

Right now the only things I am sure of:

Intoewsables is most likely NOT Mafia - He was the one who stood up against MRs plan and called it like it was.

Gally is Certainly Mafia and they got Lucky the first round with the Lackey blocking their kill. And the Vig is dead for contacting him, It makes sense to take out the Vig over the doc in that round, but surely this next round I am dead unless the Lackey can be lynched.

Kryten May be the Lackey, I am leaning 60/40 on this one, but if he turns out to be TP the Mafia will Sacrifice Gally to get Kryten Killed. but if there is a chance he is the Lackey we have to take it (As this will give me hopefully two more rounds in this game) And the Watcher should watch me next round in case he is not to find out who the lackey really is.

The Mafia played an amazing first round that lead to the great second round. We only stand a chance because the Vig made a great hit in round 1 and the SK in round 2.

Again SK please take out Gally this round! and if you are TP vote for Kryten! Mafia vote for whoever you want this will help us later LOL.

I know I've survived 2 (TWO!!) rounds so far, but that doesn't make me suspicious. Give me a break here. :lol:

Mikey, I don't blame you for being skeptical. I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't for the Vigilante being killed off last round, AND the Sheriff revealing some pretty damning evidence on Kryten through PM. It would have to be an insane coincidence for them to be clean, in my mind.

I know I've survived 2 (TWO!!) rounds so far, but that doesn't make me suspicious. Give me a break here. :lol:

Mikey, I don't blame you for being skeptical. I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't for the Vigilante being killed off last round, AND the Sheriff revealing some pretty damning evidence on Kryten through PM. It would have to be an insane coincidence for them to be clean, in my mind.

Ok let's air all this out then, I am at work so I may have to do this in increments.

First round - Gally is attacked by Mafia but saved by Lackey. I Doctor Saved Intoewsables cause I didn't have anyone else to go on and thought that he should at least survive the first round. SK kills TP, Vig hits Apples, We lynch obvious TP. My vote Abstains

Second Round - Lackey now knows who mafia is - regardless of Gally being Mafia or TP. I trusted Gally as did the Vig (By Gally's Own admission. Vig(Kiwis) Is Mafia Killed, SK kills MR who is MAFIA (and was the one leading the charge for the Specials to Contact Gally)

Archived