Me?! :bigblush:

No, more like my handsomeness will make you melt. :P

Or what I'm not.

;)

the-mask-eye-pop-out-o.gif

Why does my breath smell like oranges?

It's because I just had an orange tic-tac. :]

05d.jpg

Why are the first couple days of menstruation so painful?

EDIT: I am getting uncontrollable sugar cravings and just finished scooping out half a jar of Nutella. Why am I crying? Oh god. Oh my god, the Titanic just hit the iceberg. Why is this movie so sad?

This movie is so sad

tumblr_mrg9llKwXi1rgc0sso3_250.gif

Have you ever thought of going on the pill?

Also stop watching the Titanic alone, Leo is too hot for me not to know what you're doing... :P

Why are these people ruining your beautiful thread? Are they jealous of your handsomeness?

They must be...

I can't help it if I'm so hadsome!

tumblr_m76uxj6zMI1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

There's no future in teaching...WAAAAAY too much suplpy and no demand.

So totally a history teacher!

I'm aware of that, lol. But it's a matter of doing what I really want, vs what would be more stable and higher paying. I did quit dentistry after studying that for 5 years, so I would say I'm seriously leaning towards replacing that with a passion. Thing is that I really wouldn't mind optometry. So I dunno, lol.

I'm aware of that, lol. But it's a matter of doing what I really want, vs what would be more stable and higher paying. I did quit dentistry after studying that for 5 years, so I would say I'm seriously leaning towards replacing that with a passion. Thing is that I really wouldn't mind optometry. So I dunno, lol.

Anything else you ARE passionate about that DOES have a future?

Anything else you ARE passionate about that DOES have a future?

History, teaching, psychology, journalism, sports, cinema, video games... scope is fairly small. And I'm not good enough to enter the fields any of the latter ones.

I can enter whatever at this point, but I'm not ready to waste more time in a field I may not be interested in.

You could tie your love of history in to any of psychology, journalism, sports and cinema. Try not to think about how maybe your not great at sports but maybe you could do something in sports history and journalism. You could write books about sports history for example.

Or if you want to tie in cinema, you could aim for making sports history shorts, movies etc. Broaden you focus ;)

My mom had a horrible time on various pills and I need to be extra careful because migraines and certain pills together can lead to a stroke.

Yeah but it feels like too much work. I take enough pills as is..

I don't think Leo is hot. He looks like a pretty girl there. I like men that...look like men. Not boys

Always look to diet. Garbage in....

Diet plays a large role in hormonal (and general) health. As such it can largely affect menses and related symptoms in women. There's a very good chance that you could be eating too much or too little of things that are aggravating/could be alleviating some of those symptoms.

My mom had a horrible time on various pills and I need to be extra careful because migraines and certain pills together can lead to a stroke.

I don't think Leo is hot. He looks like a pretty girl there. I like men that...look like men. Not boys

:( Uh oh... well I'm outta suggestions then. Personally I'd just like my ovaries removed all together..

Guest Gumballthechewy

Would you rather be a history teacher or an optometrist? Those are the 2 random occupations I've limited my future to.

Optometrists probably makes more and you wouldn't have to deal quite as many bratty children either.

One can never take too many pills! :P

I think Leo is sexy...

Well, you're right, he does look like a girl in Titanic though.

Personally I'd just like my ovaries removed all together..

:sadno:

Archived