The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [La Mano del Padrino]; Game over

Aladeen

I'm innocent. If this "sheriff" had investigated me, and I HAD come up mafia (I hadn't) GFY would have been very irresponsible to wait in calling me out until now, especially given his long winded post which almost got Gally killed.

The reason I waited is because last time I made the mistake of announcing it right away. That would leave us with nothing to go on for next RD and let the Mafia slide through this RD with ease. Instead I took the more intelligent route and waited it out, announced a few names I found to be suspicious, got some reactions, and now if we don't get a Mafia next RD, we have something to go forward on.

Haha yes, I was the one that asked you to be investigated. Funny, when I was the SK I killed you, and you were Mafia, and when I was in that TP Alliance, I asked the Sheriff to investigate you to prove he was the Sheriff, and got you killed again. :ph34r:

I think that was the only times you were Mafia too.

maxresdefault.jpg?feature=og

It’s 10:30! Now is time for Aladeen Brodcast Network’s nightly news report from your Glorious and Perfect Leader: Admiral, General, President-For-Life, High Chancellor Aladeen!

Your only source for the latest non-zionist Western media influenced News!

As always we will start with Vote results from Execution Idol:

Guillotine.jpg

And the Winner of Execution Idol with {12} votes is:King Heffy

Now that’s a Landslide! Congratulations!!Now your fate is to be decided like how I decide when to change my underwear: with the W-H-E-E-L of DEATH!

strictly-roulette_wheel_spinning24.gif2_4.gif

Looks like you spun: Wood Chipper

BXH_Studio_Shot_Large.jpg

Oh For Aladeen’s Sake, I just got my uniform dry cleaned, you better not get any blood on my clothes King Heffy!

King Heffy’s hands are bound and his mouth gagged. His head is then placed into the opening of the wood chipper.

Any Last Word’s King Heffy?

Mumble Mumble Mumble

Very moving,

Aladeen gives the command:

decaptitate.jpg

The Wood Chipper’s engine powers up. King Heffy slowly starts getting sucked into it with juicy blood and guts spraying out the other end. After about a minute or so the wood chipper’s engine sputters, there is a loud bang and it stops just before King Heffy’s body fully disappears.

Damn it what did I tell you guys ALWAYS FEET FIRST!!!

carl.gif

Well at least my uniform stayed clean.

And now for some more hijinx from our favorite Serial Kill:

Dexter.jpg

It seems the Wydian police have stumbled across a grisly crime scene at Kryten’s house. It seems Kryten was at home in his office this evening working on writing a book. What a tragedy! His masterpiece, his opus if you will, unfortunately will go unfinished. “1001 uses for Smeg” will forever be kept from this world. We will only ever know 997 uses for smeg.

It seems the Serial Killer couldn’t even wait until this most valuable of information was given to the world!

For Shame SK For Shame!.

The Coroner reports that Kryten was so HIV Aladeen that anyone who has ever been in the same room with him may want to get tested.

Now on to sports,

Unfortunately it seems the Vigilante is no longer playing the human hunting game. :(

And on the Lighter side of the News,

MafiaName.jpg

The Mafia continues to Terrorize the good townspeople in Wydia’s most remote and inbred town. We have confirmed that there was an gangland style hit of Our Time To Shine.

Eye witness accounts that the Mafia grabbed Our Time To Shine tonight tied each of his Appendages to a black Lincoln towncar and Slowly started driving in different directions. According to the witnesses the smallest appendage was the first to get ripped off. With all the mafia laughing maniacally, they stopped to take a smoke break and have some Mr. Tube Steak, while Our Time To Shine whimpered and moaned pathetically.

Realizing that New Girl was going to be on in 15 minutes they revved the engines ripping Our TIme to Shine apart as they raced back to their hideout as not to miss their favorite show!

Amazingly not a single witness saw any of the mafia’s faces.

And You’re up to date in the World Of Aladeen. Now for 5 straight hours of Aladeen Slapping a monkey. Have an Aladeen Night!

LYNCH - King Heffy (Mafia)

SK - Kryten (TP)

VIG - Could Not Act

MAFIA - Our Time To Shine (unkown)

1. King Heffy (mafia)

2. Kesler87

3. Gally

4. VICanucksfan5551 (TownsPerson)

5. Peaches

6. Bombay Javelin

7. Alchemy Time

8. CanucksLegacy