The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proud of our team!

kill_the_avs2

Anyone still proud?

I am assuming you are asking because you were hoping for the positive responses that followed. I assume this because Jack Burton always says "What the hell"

But yep. I thought the Canucks had a better pushback after that horrid LA game. Just didn't score. They'll be the stronger for it when it matters later.

I am assuming you are asking because you were hoping for the positive responses that followed. I assume this because Jack Burton always says "What the hell"

But yep. I thought the Canucks had a better pushback after that horrid LA game. Just didn't score. They'll be the stronger for it when it matters later.

A six demon bag comes in pretty handy too.

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

regards,

G.

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

regards,

G.

It's all in the reflexes.

Archived