The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

So what does the past road trip tell us?

Noseforthenet

can we start complaining once we play with a full healthy lineup? we haven't had a full lineup on the ice since the preseason.. right now we are missing Hansen and Shroeder.. before we were missing burrows and well i guess booth and whomever.. we never even had a full lineup at any point this season against relatively healthy lineup teams and the sky is falling.. as for Luongo's up to his same old crap? the only way to be elite is if you give up 1 or 2 goals a game? then Luongo's been elite for at least half the season since he only gave up 2 or less in half the games he played.. really only with the exception of the 4 goals game he gave up against SJ twice even though he played decent in those.. he hasn't really been bad at all this year.. so i dunno what crap you are smoking.

Sensible and well put.

If we converted on our early chances vs. LA the result would have been completely different.

Well, the Phoenix and Anaheim losses are more positive than people are seeing. Had we lost in the same manner as the Kings game, I think there would be much more reason for concern. And we did have those early chances like you mentioned.

It doesn't tell us the story because the Canucks has been on the road for 3 of last 4 weeks with minimum of days off and 3 games in 4 nights. 11 of their last 14 games has been on the road. The Canucks will get more practice days and off days during the home stand and will be refreshed in no time. Rest of the Canucks' schedule looks good and will see what they are made of when they get better schedule.

Archived