The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox One Thread

Kent.S

Titanfall is the best game I've ever played. My issue with Halo is that I didn't ever immerse myself into the storyline. I never felt like this was 'real', nor did I care about the events happening. It was just a shooting game. Multiplayer was good, but nowhere near Titanfall is. I'll still buy it and complete them all again though!

Pretty sure that's a Sony exclusive.

What an awful idea for a sports game by whoever developed this game (unless sony owns the studio). Missing a whole sector of the market. Sales could easily double.

Been wanting to play a great MLB on Xbox for way too long, as I felt the 2K really lacked a lot. Last decent one, but not even realistic, was The Bigs.

Do they plan on making MLB 14 The Show for One?

Sony owns the studio and exclusive MLB rights. But tbh, I never liked the series anyways. I owned a PS3 for 2 years and never got the game. I just like NHL in terms of sport games with a side of Fifa.

Sony owns the studio and exclusive MLB rights. But tbh, I never liked the series anyways. I owned a PS3 for 2 years and never got the game. I just like NHL in terms of sport games with a side of Fifa.

Pretty frustrating for big baseball fans, though. definitely beats any 2K game on Xbox. Still, not like people buy a PS for the baseball games, so you would think they would sell the rights to an Xbox studio for royalties.

Pretty frustrating for big baseball fans, though. definitely beats any 2K game on Xbox. Still, not like people buy a PS for the baseball games, so you would think they would sell the rights to an Xbox studio for royalties.

Legit the few people I know who bought PS over Xbox is because they're die hard baseball fans and want MLB. I know it doesnt make sense to us, but for Sony it would be foolish to let Xbox have the show. It's like giving them Halo (sort of).

Titanfall is the best game I've ever played. My issue with Halo is that I didn't ever immerse myself into the storyline. I never felt like this was 'real', nor did I care about the events happening. It was just a shooting game. Multiplayer was good, but nowhere near Titanfall is. I'll still buy it and complete them all again though!

Fair enough. I was never really into the story line that much either compared to my favourite series, Gears of War. Those games just dragged me in and I loved them so much. I know it's doubtful but Im hoping for an XBO remaster. I miss GoW 1's online.

Edited by Joffrey Lupul

Sony owns the studio and exclusive MLB rights.

They don't. In fact there is no exclusive licensing from anyone. Which mean any company could grab the MLB license and make a baseball game for all consoles. (Wouldn't affect The Show series since I think the license agreement allows first party devs to make game.) Shame nobody had took the MLB license though, as Konami has made some pretty darn good baseball games in the past.

They don't. In fact there is no exclusive licensing from anyone. Which mean any company could grab the MLB license and make a baseball game for all consoles. (Wouldn't affect The Show series since I think the license agreement allows first party devs to make game.) Shame nobody had took the MLB license though, as Konami has made some pretty darn good baseball games in the past.

Ahh. I re-looked at the my source and it was worded poorly. Well, I guess if MS wanted to they could make a baseball game. It would be much better than 2K but probably wouldnt even touch The Show. It's not something I'm personally interested in (since I only know and watch the Jays) but for a hardcore baseball fan that game looks unreal.

Ahh. I re-looked at the my source and it was worded poorly. Well, I guess if MS wanted to they could make a baseball game. It would be much better than 2K but probably wouldnt even touch The Show. It's not something I'm personally interested in (since I only know and watch the Jays) but for a hardcore baseball fan that game looks unreal.

Your new name sounds like Lupus imo.

Anyone else have this glitch? My Xbox One doesn't ask me for my BF4 disc anymore. I ejected it while playing a few days ago and it hasnt asked me for my disc since.

Honestly I'm not complaining lol but anyone else experience this?? (That's not my gamertag btw, it's a teammates.)

.35D400F7-9EF1-4CDE-82C0-27509A95674F_zps

Edited by Lups