The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

I understand that it's definitely not ironclad proof that I'm innocent or anything. It'd just be a bit of a stretch to doctor, especially when it looks like I'll probably be investigated anyways.

You shouldn't be. I think the odds of you being KP or Lackey are too high due to your strange divergent character this game and the investigation would be wasted. Probably a good target for the SK or Vig though.

To cool, i remember playing this game back in highschool. Was more of a 30 minute game instead of a round a day lol

This one just started so it will probably be 5-6 days away from ending (probably around the 40+ page mark). Feel free to sign up in this thread once the game is over, the more the merrier.

That OTTS guy would be a good lynch target IMO

Well it's your lucky day

1)112

2)Otts

3)maus

4)JE

5)Vic

6)Drouin

<3

Shockingly, you're on mine again. I'd put money on one of you or Toews being mafia. Only one though; I couldn't see you two putting up a united front like this if you were on the same team.

Oh you, I love it when mafia is suspicious of me.

You shouldn't be. I think the odds of you being KP or Lackey are too high due to your strange divergent character this game and the investigation would be wasted. Probably a good target for the SK or Vig though.

I was acting pretty much the same last game until 112 investigated me. I realized it was too easy to differentiate between when I was mafia or TP. It will pay off in the long run.

I don't think I'll be able to make it back on here before nightfall today :wacko:

Vote2 The Purple Panda He's acting very very similar to last round when he was mafia.

I'm giving VIC the benefit of the doubt for this round, his chat with Hodor he posted seemed genuine to me.

So I get no response from VIC but then we get a post from Burr that screams "investigate me!". I could be wrong about VIC, he is probably the mafia nurse and Burr is the Lackey. Either way be wary of these two.

I was acting pretty much the same last game until 112 investigated me. I realized it was too easy to differentiate between when I was mafia or TP. It will pay off in the long run.

Ya, I call shenanigans on this. You're never easy to read. Making yourself an obvious target for investigation is not a VIC move if you really were a regular mafia or a regular TP (or TP special obviously). Guess what's left?

Ya, I call shenanigans on this. You're never easy to read. Making yourself an obvious target for investigation is not a VIC move if you really were a regular mafia or a regular TP (or TP special obviously). Guess what's left?

I was investigated or special killed early the last three times I've been mafia. I made myself an obvious investigation target in the first round last game as well

Look two posts above you

Oh I saw it. You clicked "Add Reply" a few seconds before I did. The point still stands though that you and Burr subtly asking to be investigated is very suspicious and if I were a killing role I would be paying close attention to the two of you.

Or he could accidentally take out a TP special

Fair enough. Only one save to go around now

Vote2 Peaches

Oh I saw it. You clicked "Add Reply" a few seconds before I did. The point still stands though that you and Burr subtly asking to be investigated is very suspicious and if I were a killing role I would be paying close attention to the two of you.

I agree that Burr's post was suspicious. It looked like she was angling herself to look good once it turns up that I'm clean.

Archived