The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Some news for you to digest:

The Twinblade will be using his/her kill tonight. The death of two mafia in the first round have apparently made the risk involved acceptable. I suggest everyone comes forward with suspicions because it is likely the people that don't come forward will possibly become the targets.

Why are you speaking on the Twinblade's behalf? If they're using their kill tonight, why wouldn't they just step out and say so?

I'm guessing you're the TB?

Why are you speaking on the Twinblade's behalf? If they're using their kill tonight, why wouldn't they just step out and say so?

I'm guessing you're the TB?

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Either way the TP should do themselves a favour by helping out the team and come forward with ideas on who to use the special on. Helps everyone.

Fair point, though seeing as the Lackey isn't in contact with the Mafia at this point (we think?), I'm sure they'd be more concerned with finding their team than blocking the TB and hoping the target was Mafia.

Why take the risk?

MY LIST:

OTTS

VIC

TOEWS

NAF

DRAL

CL

GFY

PEACHES

No need to yell buddy :P

And if you're at the top of your list, you should just vote for yourself now and get it over with :P

Pretty interesting that Kryten is speaking on behalf of the TB.

I'd say this is a trick. There's no doubt that the TB will likely use his powers tonight whether it's Kryten or not, the question is, if Kryten really is the TB, or is he setting himself up to be it. Leaves the Mafia questioning their decision tonight. At the very least Kryten is a Spokesperson now by the looks of it.

Archived