The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

Mostly just to spite you for your own unexplained vote. :3 I've also started to think that the only reason you PMed me in the first place was because you're Mafia yourself and knew that I wasn't.

Unvote3; vote3 King Heffy because he gets overly defensive like this when Mafia.

Thank you!

I feel bad for the Mafia TBH. I think the TP have a bit too much power this game. I guess this was an experiment after all to see how to balance something as powerful as the DPG. However, it could just be this game, and we could just be lucky at picking out Mafia members.

Not so sure if the TP is overpowered. I just think this a really lucky game for us. So far off to an excellent start, but that's no reason to take our foot off the pedal.

I'm willing to bet the Mafia still have some solid numbers, by the way. The game did start with 25 players.

If they have more than 3-4 Mafia left, that's pretty ridiculous... One bad round and the game could have been over.

Assuming Aladeen hasn't "rounded up" too much, 3 or 4 out of 18 players wouldn't be what I'd call solid numbers.

I'm starting to think one of Hodor/VIC was the Lackey based on that conversation VIC posted. If it was VIC, we can't put too much weight into that since he wouldn't have known who was on his Mafia team.

edit: And with VIC acting like he wanted to be investigated (according to Kryten, which I agree with), he very well could have been the Lackey.

Archived